Sign in to follow this  
Faduma Siraad Iftin

Sending flowers to men

Yeah. . . . I also like ISKU DHEX KARIS when it is cooked very nice . . . Nice meal really. .. and one glass of milk at night when u r going bed ...... wooooooow

I can forget that precious moments ,,,,,

ahahahahaha :D:D:D:D

Tuujiye   

flowers waxa ay xiriir toos ah la leeyahay xididada gala wadnaha iyo kuwa dhiigga qaada, isla markaana waxay ay wada shaqayn aan toos ahayn la leeyihiin kuwa qaada dareenka guud.

dhiibista uu nin u dhiibo ama ay gabari u dhiibto nin FLOWERS waxa ay isla markiiba ka shaqaysiisaa xididada qaada dareenka caashaqa iyagoo fariin u diraya halbolayaasha jacaylka kaas oo isna dhaqaajinaya maskaxda qaybta u qaabilsan xiriirka lammaanaha waxaana isla markiiba abuurmaya waxoogaa dareen caashaq oo laakiin bilow uun ah laguna dhamaystiri karo inta ka hartay hadba dareenka iyo sida uu noqdo qofkan aad xagiisa u jarjeersatay.

Imisaa jacayl iyo xubbi ka abuurmay bilow ahaa in flowers la isu dhiibo ??? oo ilaa hadda socda.......... imisaase caaashaq ku burburay flowers uu qof xaq u lahaa oo qof kele loo gudbiyay ???

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

waraa caadi ma tihid adi....

wlc saxiib rageedi....

wareer badanaa...

nuune   

Rays, Rays,man, u da sheekh love sxb, dad badan aad qalbiga iyo niyada u dhistay baaba, jaceelbaro aan kuu bixin lahaa naanees ahaan dadkaad jaceelka bari laheed baaba :D

A7LA-SHU   

honey if he is special to ya. i don't see why not.. u just have to know what he likes.. not all of us here know what is best him.. so do what ur heart is tellin ya... and if u send flower just add lil card with cute lil message so isn't just flower alone.. :D .. if he is in the same town as u well do something better hehehe..

peace n 1 luv

homegurl...speakin' from experience here...AINT NUTTIN' wrong wit sendin' flowers...most farxas will swear 2 u that sendin' flowers for a guy is the worst thing u can do...totally outta da question..n' some might even deem it "insultin"..but have i got news for U!!...they luv it...well atleast my farax did...i sent it him two dozen freshly cut RED roses at where he work at...n' ofcourse attached note w/ a lil secret code word-thingy we had (that meant i care bout u/love u/need u/ u know all da good stuff)...when the boss n' dem found out ...my lucky dude got da rest of the day off..just cus of MOI ...n' eva since then...he been walkin on air not to mention too busy pamperin' moi..lol

moral of the story>>>sendin' roses...the gift that keeps on givin..lol (u know am happy :D:D ) :rolleyes:

Qac Qaac   

Xaawo Xaaji, i also have news for u.. ur farax is sissy as they come. uf nin soomaali oo ku farxaaya ubax la siiyay, yaq yaq si badanaa.

Laakiin hala ogaado, xisaabtana ku darra, nin hadii uu jaceelka ku cusub yahay ama uu ciyaar-bilow yahay, wax walba oo la siiyo wuuku farxaa. Arintaas waxaa kusoo dagtay maahmaah caan ah,

Geel laba jir soo mar

Ibros :cool:

Is it appropriate to send flowers to a Somali man to say congratulations, or to say I love you?

i cant say much that hasnt already been said regarding this, question....that is, u know your friend better than anyone else, and u should know if it would offend him to get flowers, as u can see from the replies from the guys, they all somali but all have different views!

personally, i dont see what the problem is, like they say its the thought that counts, he might throw them in the bin soon as your back is turned but trust me, he will never 4get the fact that u sent him flowers. if u descide to send him flower, dont 4get the message (i know im repeating the girls)

hey, guys (qacbaro & jacaylbaro) whats up with u guys.....i know deep down u wishing u had someone that put that much thought into u, someone that cared for u enough to send u flowers to express how they feel about u...and whats wrong with flowers to say sorry and cangrats? stop fronting and give the girl an honest opinion, maybe u dont believe in love (are totally against it) but it makes u humble and appreciative of the simple things -- why u gotta judge the guy that was happy to recieve flowers from his girl,,,,it doesnt make him a sissy, it makes him human and understanding!

it amazes me the lengths some somali guys go to, to stop themselves from becoming vitims of love, they front like they never been hurt, yet u sense they got fried so bad they dont wanna open up again.

my advice to y'all is demolish this wall (greater than that of china) that u have built around your hearts, and be true to your feelings, express yourselves properly and say whats in your heart (stop being so defensive all the time damn it!.

What type of Man will actually accept some follower given by a female..thats the real question

I mean is a nice thought and all but c'mon now..flowers?? WTF do u want us to do with that..put it on water so that will could put it on our bed side?

^-------- thats actually a good idea, then she can admire the fact that u took care of her present --is like she baught the present and u slyly gave it back ,,,,u work undercover bro.

underdog   

Like Garab said "Wareer Badanaa"

tartiib tartiib sida lagu socdo mar dhow waxaa soo qormayo "THE END".

Faarax waxaa la arkey dheg udurantahay, markaas aa timaha loo dabey....hadana dozen long stem aa loo wadaa.

You want to give Faarax something to show appreciation... do something useful for him. Go to his place and do his laundry or cook him some hilib.

if he's one of those westernized guys then get him an oil change for his car or buy him a tie....