Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Fellas, how did you know she was the one?

Ameen   

Now Born Branica, where did you ever get this impression that beauty draws brothers to drop and rush her to the nearest shiek to perform the Mahr? I wonder why he would rush? Any ideas,lol?

Anyways…I, from what I know (from those fellas that are married told me) the only way to know that she is the one…is by determining three things.

1) She doesn’t nag you (because, if shes nagging you now, what about after the mahr…or should I say, after the smoke of the first 16 months clears, what is she gonna do to you than?

2) She looks out for you (both in this life and in the hereafter)

3) And third and most importantly (as they say) she offers you the last piece of the cake (it’s a sign that she cares)

So that’s what Ive been told…personally…it would be nice if she can pass the first stage if you know what I mean lol…

And Allah knows best

Abyan   

Originally posted by Ameen:

3) And third and most importantly (as they say)
she offers you the last piece of the cake (it’s a sign that she cares)

You gotta be kidding me, which xaliimo in their right mind would do such a thing...

Probably, dhidhimis ee keega dhan ku dhameeyni leheed after she baked it.lol

sidee ugu haayso , "war keegu ma bislaaday"

:D

Ameen   

loool

Im thinking...well...Im hoping some sisters like to share (even if its as small as a piece of cake). Thinking about it....Im gonna be sharing a whole life with her, the least she could do before I commit myself to her is break me off a piece of cake lool. DOnt you think thats fair...a piece of cake for a life time...than again, there is something funny about that trade.

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^ I can not believe that you would be afraid of her... She is smaller than 'Shakira'
:D

Zu-I'm 5"11 and I throw a mean kick,Wanna play?

Caano Geel my dinner doesn't make itself soo dakhso niyow :mad:

-Lily-   

D, it means 'man' and I don't think it belongs to any particular region.

About the last bit of cake, dream on!

RedSea   

^^^girls, learn how to read and write your own language, if you can't write it nor read it,you better learn it.Or at least be ashamed of it that you can't....yeah don't expose yourself plz.

Assalamu Calaykum,

Born Braniac,

I am not married yet,but hey am I allowed to comment in this place?

I will pass on my two kalimah when you allow it sis.

Shakti   

FYI Edit..i do know niyow/niyaho means "man" but with that demand, i thought our sister “Xalimopatra ” was making a mistake by attaching the word niyow at end of the demand!. . i was even ready 2 sent him his dirac .. i guess our sister was being far 2 kind

waterlily. thanks 4 the break down girl

mr red lol.. u crack me up wallahi… u remind me of this teacher that would look at me when telling my friend off..loooooooool

next time wear ur glasses

Originally posted by Devilangle:

is niyow another way of saying naya in the northside? :confused:

It's mispelling of NINyow which is further perversion of ninyahow.

Born_Brainac,

Depends on what she is the one for.

D

Girl I hope your not threatening me with marada. Naagteyda wont stand for that ..

Xalima

Dare i say that i love it when you talk dirty ... ;)

RedSea   

^and you are saying you have naag, winking at random Xalimos..nice.

Dav.Get to work sis, don't let people beat you with your own mother tongue.Besides,are you telling me that I am old? what is the matter with you?

SB,did you know?

niyow is spelled correctly.Ninyahow derives from the same word as you said,but niyaw is not mispelled at all,we can say it different ways,ninyahow, ninyow, or niyaw.

I can' just enter a department store(example), look at clothes and randomly take the one that attracts me the most,I have to check its widhth,lenght, and most importantly its quality if you know what I mean. ;)

Zafir   

How you know huh? I will tell you how

You find out that she still has the plastic earrings and rusty ring you bought from Dollarama for valentines.

She in return gave you Versace “dreamer” for valentine

RedSea   

^ :D .But you are such a cheap guy dude,Plastic earing..goodness. icon_razz.gif

Speaking of Valentines, it's only few weeks away.What do you plan on doing about NGONGE stealing your girl's heart in last valentines day? the girl was Val.I believe as they call her.