Sign in to follow this  
Raxmah

Help- -

Raxmah   

Asalamu alaikum

OK, my family is opening a somalian restaurant and I need help coming up with a name. I came up with few of them like Horn of Africa, Somalian Cuisine but my sis didnt like it....

if any1 has ideas plz post it. Thanks

Rokko   

Raxma, I'm happy to hear that your family are getting into Biz..na'mean, but for us to halp ya, u gotta tell us exact,...what kinda somali Restaurant, I mean we know it's a somali and you'll be seeling somali food..but maybe by describing more as far as what kinda menu..and on, then we can maybe help ya mention some namez accordinly..aight...

Also, where will this restaurant be at..state/city..

nuune   

raxma,how ye doing,good 2 c u,here r my suggestions,it depends whether u wana have somali names or english names such as the one u had which was horn of africa.

CHECK THOSE NAMES:

Hilaac cuisine

waaberi cuisine

Onkod cuisine

Raxmah   

Salam to all

Thanks for the ideas you kindly post it.

Well to describe what we are selling, for now we are only starting out with ice cream, coffee, and we will be selling sweets, such as cake, etc.

And we are also implmenting another part of the restaurant where we will be selling entries such as rice, sandwiches, sambosa and that sort.

Yeah basically a brief describtion there. We are looking for english names, so most people can understand it. an its located in michigan, ann arbor area for those who wanted to know.

Rudy of course yuo can get a free dinner, but you will be doing the dishes.LOL

Coloow   

RAXMAH,

CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING NAMES:

NAAG KA ROON

SABOOL KORIYE

MACDONALD MACALINKIISA

BAGAARKING BOOSKIISA

KHEYR QABE

DEEN DIID

DHAFOOR QIIQ

SOOR INC

CAMBUULO INC

Coloow   

ENGLISH NAMES???? HOLLY DAMEER

DESERT DOLL

NOMAD OASIS

CAMEL CUISINE

NOMAD HAREM

HUMP JOINT

HUMBLE HORN

Wuhuuu somali restaurant in ann arbor love to come sis just let us know when the restaurant is open :D and yeah Iam really bad at choosing names, but I like the name that Mr I-Poet gave u "Finest East African Cusine" would be ;)

salaam,

Hey I like Entrepreneur's ideas...Humble Horn (H&H for short), Nomad Oasis sounds good, maybe you could modify it to African Oasis (and decorate it with an african theme ;) )

Whatever you choose to call it I'm sure your family's restaurant will be a huge success inshaAllah.

salaam!

btw there's an ethopian joint where I live called Horn of Africa when they're not even the horn of Africa!!! :mad:

Xafsa   

Entrepreneur-- Hump Joint?

NOMAD OASIS Me like this name.

RAxmah Good luck to you and your family.