Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

Are Horn of Africa people Black?

Haatu   

I remember going to school and people asking me this. The madow used to get soooo angry when someone even suggested this like iney naga faanayaan oo kale. I guess they were just jealous of our looks. :D

I always tell people I'm a Somali n that's it. Why would I claim to be from a people that clearly don't want me?

Polanyi   

^^ ur completely missing the point. Although i was to be the guys biggest supporter, and now one of his biggest critiques, the above comment was not political.

FatB   

Yes they are, most of the white people you are going to find in Africa are in South Africa. That probably explains why they have an actual society. Most of the rest of Africa is full of black people running around raping and killing each other.

Somolis are usually so black they are purple and they rob boats because they hate working so much

Source(s):

I am an Engineer and a Notary so I know everything

looools

Ismahaan   

''Modern DNA tests have proven that the somalis are 15% euroasian ( persian, arab) 5% bantu, 80% cushitic Y-DNA E1b1b1a which the somalis share with the oromos,afars, amharas, beja, egyptians, berbers,italians, greeks, albanians and macedonians. So how can the somalis be " black african" when they share DNA with greeks, italians, albanians, macedonians. Actually the somalis have more genetically in common with russians than with bantus and west africans because 10% of the russian people also carry Y-DNA E1b1b1a.

Again you are very ****** when you compare somalis to americans. USA consist of different people from all over the world from west africans to europeans to chinese, but the somalis all carry the samme DNA which is 5 % bantu, 15% euroasian and 80 % cushitic. The somalis are cushites and the cushites belong in the hamitic group.''

Somali are not black -the best argument ever

When we read about, Malcolm X or watch a movie of Denzel Washington we're Black and proud, when we hear about a group of Jamaican/African American people attacking Somalis, we're the biggest anti-Black movement out there icon_razz.gif . You know I'm telling the truth.

Originally posted by Ismahaan:

''Modern DNA tests have proven that the somalis are 15% euroasian ( persian, arab) 5% bantu, 80% cushitic Y-DNA E1b1b1a which the somalis share with the oromos,afars, amharas, beja, egyptians, berbers,italians, greeks, albanians and macedonians. So how can the somalis be " black african" when they share DNA with greeks, italians, albanians, macedonians. Actually the somalis have more genetically in common with russians than with bantus and west africans because 10% of the russian people also carry Y-DNA E1b1b1a.

You completely missed the point that gene -- the gene the vast majority of Soomaalis belong to -- proves. That Soomaali gene is older than all of the groups you named besides those closest brothers we are closest to -- Oromada iyo Canfarta.

It is not Soomaalida who descended from waxaas Caddaanka lagu sheego, but it is them who descended from Soomaalida, that Soomaali gene you posted just proves it.

So, if any group should be put in another league, it is them, those 'Albanians, Talyaanis, Gariigis' who originate from meesha hadda loo yaqaano Geeska Afrika and not vice versa.

I base this because of that ancient gene, which the vast majority of Soomaalis belong to and the fact the oldest to date known human being's skeleton was found in Geeska Afrika.

And that doesn't make one to be 'madoow' or 'white.' I personally don't believe those labels. We are Soomaali. I just believe Soomaalida are Soomaali, that is all. Dadka dhan in la wada categorize lagu sameeyo ma'aha.

Prinz   

Ahahaha. We not black, we purple lolz. Had we been a little bit fairer we would have a legitimate reason to deny africanism. Lets intermarry with the nordic people.