Sign in to follow this  
Caano Geel

Somali team Olympic

I am just watching the Olympics, and the Somali girl finished last in the 200 heats on 32 seconds :( she got large applause for her efforts. she was so tiny and young compared to those large jamaicans. smile.gif

Cheers

Ah huh, I was right in my previous findings. She was running the 200m, lol where are the silly liars who said she was running 400m and 800m.

Did anyone watch the 10,000m running for men. Abdi abdirahman, the sellout was running for USA, lol. pathetic, somali waa kaas, dadkii aa naku yar and he goes and runs for another country oo dadka ku badan yihiin.

Why represent a country with absolutely no sporting funding to speak of if you are a dedicated athlete? How on earth could you fault him for representing the USA where he can get world class funding, compete to the best of his abilities, and actually make a living out of his sport. In Canada, a wealthy G8 Western country athletes are struggling to cope with slashes to the funding of athletics and the results are showing in the lagging medal count. In such a sporting atmosphere anyone representing a country like Somalia in which there is no functioning central goverment to speak of, never mind an effective Olympic Committee its quite easy to comprehend why an athlete who has the ability and opportunity to represent a country like the USA would.

Rahima   

Dabshid,

I've had enough, everywhere i go, it's in my face. God i cannot wait till it's over.

This country is obsessed walaahi.