Sign in to follow this  
Nasteexo

If you could desrcibe with one word??

Qac Qaac   

baariyad, daacad, allah fearing

all that equals being a muslim.. good muslim... if i may add...

Qalbi furan... that's 2 words mister...

Bess.   

sir feebaro...i accept....sorry about the whole thing u might be right...about the new ppl comment....otherwise its all good...water under the bridge bro...

smile.gif respect

Tuujiye   

tnx sis besbaaso aad iyo aad baad u kuleel badan tahay..xaaaaaaax ma is dhahday...lol..

much respect sis..

wareer badanaa!!!

Bess.   

qacbaro.....bro...relax...that was not shukaansi...i was just jokinng around.... :rolleyes:

ps. i don't believe the internet is the place.....i do my best ...one on one... ;)

peace

Qac Qaac   

Besbaaso ku miiran oo adiga oo kale ah, oo believed that enternet is not a good shukaansi place... aa lawada guursaday from places like here..

Bess.   

lol..u think... u've no idea wat am like...am the incomparable...there is no one like me ...so, don't assume ( u know wat they say about it...u make an a$$ out urself...) but hey wateva works 4 ya...bra... ;)

peace

Qac Qaac   

I heard that b4... we'll see, i am different, no one is like me... that is a level ppl go though, but they'll pass soon, and mar dhoow meel ilaahey keeno ma sawirkaaga waad ku dhajindoonta looooool. anyways we'll see miss unique.

Bess.   

WOW...so u think am a typical girl...claiming to be unique ...but just like every other girl out there...lol...plz...everyone is unique...and unlike some ppl and i know why im here...and the reason is to be entertained or pass time...im not here to find a man...NEVA will u see my pix in the net eva... :rolleyes:

c ya around

Qac Qaac   

We would hold u to that... so marka hadalkaas aa tiri ku nooloo nolashaada dhan... and yeah i think, u r just a typical somali girl, is not bad..

Bess.   

typical, average.....those are like kryptonite to my super "man" .....bro..im not gonna argue with ya about myself....do u realize who rude that is 4 u to judge me on the bases of a few posts here and there....lol... :rolleyes: bro...chilax...don't try so hard to pigeonhole me cause u can't understand a girl...im sure it would make u feel u much more comfortable ...if we were all "typical" somali girls....we've evolved to more than just "typical" anything....i believe that is a word that ppl use to belittle others....i hope u don't get ur kicks out of belittling ppl my bro....i hope not....

respect

Qac Qaac   

I am not trying to make anything of u, or change, iskaba hilmaam about judging u.. all i am doing is telling u the trueth.. if u don't want it tell me.. i'll stop. simple as a b c...