Sign in to follow this  
RedSea

ORIENTAL HOTEL, EVERTHING WITHIN REACH.

nuune   

^^^ Inshaa Allaah Rayaana, hope you will make it there soon. I have enjoyed my last visit there at the end of 2004, the happiness when the plane lands at Hargeisa Airport, then how you will be eager to get to downtown quickly smile.gif

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Rayaana:

quote:I will be there soon INSHA ALLAH…

And like they say sanad ba sanad uumbu kusii dhibi. Soon never comes and you find yourself 20 yrs down the track still having that want in ur heart (nafta lagu raxeeya bari baad hargiesa ka dagi airportkeeda). For me i was supposed to go last year and then i never went. Then there was 2005 end of the year break and i never went again. Nafta uumbaan ugu sheekeyaa bal hargiesa caday maalin uun baad ka daadagi airportkeeda. It never comes
:(
But maybe u on a diff boat and may be this time u sure 99.99%

Iam not going to say it because it happened to me one time too many. My friends all know it too well and say that one is a big Lier she will stay in Oz forever "alaa taa haa sheegin way riyoota uun, wax ka surtagala ma jiro". Ma hadlaayo ilaayoo malinta aan isku hubsado the one way airline ticket aan ku dagi ciida hargiesa cabona biyaheeda.They will see! Insha Alaah
The only thing standing between me and Laba Nuux this year is death. Hadii Ilaahay yidhaa I will be there by the end of April before the returnees flood the city in the summer.

I will see you there sis. Insha Allah.

N.O.R.F   

^^Enjoy your stay but please do not do the usual Hargaisaawi thing, try to leave the city and see other places in Somaliland ;)

Speaking of Daalo Airline, I actually picked up the owner (colaad) from the airport on his way to London from LA.

a charming chap

Jaylaani   

^^^Colaad is very cool dude. He took a cab/taxi from Philly to Columbus Ohio. That is 8 hrs drive. He didn’t want me to take off from work and drive him there.

No bro. I won't stay Hargeisa Only Insha Allah. I'm renting Land cruiser and see the country. I never seen Burco so I getta see that city and of course Borame. I have to visit Djibouti too, half of the family is there.

Saalixa   

nuune waad mahadsantahay eh soo ducee inu ilaahay igu simo insha alaah.

The only thing standing between me and Laba Nuux this year is death.

Alaa you lucky duck! ala nasiibkaga Ilaahay ha kugu simo aamin. Laakin do me a favour.

ii soo wada salaan ilaayo TAARKA Laba NUUX ILaayo Sheekh Madar.(We are Fikta sheekhmadar inhabitants). Intaad kortid fikteeda staag ood intaad xoog ledahay ilaahay ku siiyey ku qeyli xoog uu dhawaaq "Sheekh madar rayaana wey idin soo salameysaa"!

Some childhood memories from there are locked in my mind, when i remember i just want to fly home.

And when u go to djibourti (i have a crazy heritage) ii soo salaam oo wada dhunko reer LARA SEYNK (5th avenue). or was it SIIS i dont remember i forgot all my french. Good luck safar wanaagsan brother.

Jaylaani   

Rayaana,

I will sure do that for you sis. Only few people know what you mean by Tarka Laba Nuux. How about if I walk into Sheikh Madar (RIP) residents and say “one of your nieces out there in Australia say whuz upâ€

Any way my strategy is to celebrate May 18 with the people and come back before Schools are closed here in the west (every body goes back there in the summer)

Regarding of Djibouti…I think you meant the 3rd District. Nevertheless, I will tell them Sallama for you too.