Sign in to follow this  
Kashafa

Abuse in the streets of Riyadh

Kashafa   

Warning: Graphic video ....view at risk of revulsion, disgust, and possible prejudice to everything Saudi.

Yup. Just another day in Riyadh. It goes down like that. Not sure how this incident ended, but rape, kidnap/rape, or rape/murder would be very possible. Similar scenes happen on a daily basis, including that most Holy of Holy places: Masjid Al-Haraam.

The question is...Why Saudi? This twisted warped sexual harassment is exclusively Saudi, not UAE, not Kuwaiti, not Egyptian, but Saudi(natives and residents, although predominantly native-born Saudis). Instead of pointing fingers at the moral perversion of the West, Imams and Khatebs should take a closer look at this homegrown evil and treat the underlying causes

God bless the local vice police but they need to redouble their efforts. For starters, introduce harsher measures. The few floggings I've witnessed were mildly painful at best. They need to ratchet up the pain-o-meter to a flogging/whipping that would leave permanent marks, as a reminder. You know, something that would break the Geneva Conventions and make Amnesty International squeal. Screw counseling, a diseased mind only understands brute force and that's what these sick bastartos need.

To be fair, these guys are a small minority of Saudi youth, but they're the ones that make waves in public, hence the bad(and deserved) rep.

Sickos.

I don't know about kufsi or wax lamid ah, but my sister and her family, including children, came back from Sacuudiga the other day, after taking a little cumro and vacation combined.

The kids weren't impressed. "Abti, they don't allow girls to go outside, banaanka wey noo diideen, all the time guriga aa ku jirnay, even the windows are covered with dark papers."

Waa calaacalayeen. "How can girls and women live there? All men and boys can go out any time they want..."

I don't blame them, because waxaas xabsi ku jir waaye.

One time one went to banaanka by mistake, and all eyes, all men's eyes, ayaa soo wada fiiriye. Gabar toban jir ayee saas u fiirinayaan.

Perhaps this dhaqan has naturally contributed this harrasment since half of their population guri iyo meel kale ku xireen, unlike other Carab states.

Oh my God.

A couple of Q's racing through my mind while watching that nasty/horrible video:

1. Why weren't they screaming bloody murder to get attention & run away?

2. It looked like there were 3 girls but they kept on focusing on one girl - why didn't the others help her out? They just watched and stayed in place!

3. Why didn't they fight back? I know they were outnumbered...but if you don't know where it's gonna head...it's better to fight than to comply.

4. Why are they walking alone (without male relatives) at night? AT NIGHT. Isn't that against some law?

I pray that they're alive and well. I can't imagine what happened when the video was turned off.

Castro   

I dunno about y'all but this sure makes the xijaab seem like one useless deterrent. These drive-by butt-grabbers seemed more menancing than dangerous though. I'm surprised none of the women took a swing at these skinny fools. All they needed is to knockout one of them out and the rest would run away. :D

The question is...Why Saudi? This twisted warped sexual harassment is exclusively Saudi, not UAE, not Kuwaiti, not Egyptian, but Saudi(natives and residents, although predominantly native-born Saudis).

Surely it's not only Saudi. Though this wasn't rape, unfortunately, it is a universal crime, often of opportunity. Some years back, a violent scene of groping was caught on tape in a NYC parade. Around the same time, another one was reported in the Phillipines. It's not a cultural thing as sex is hardly prohibited or scarce in NYC or Manilla. Scenes like these happen in concerts, school playgrounds, even at work. Mob mentality coupled with raging hormones and you've got this kinda thing. Inexcusable but quite common, unfortunately.

I'd say carry a small knife and stab a ba$tard or two in the eye. That'll teach them to grab a stranger's a$$.

Maf Kees   

That was pretty shocking. This nasty experience could have been avoided by these ladies if they were walking with a male relative. Even here in the West, a lot of women won't dare to venture outside at night without their husbands, bfs or male friends. Its just common sense. Even pimps make sure their 'girls' are not harmed or harassed in any way. At least not without getting paid for it. :D

NGONGE   

Oh. My. God! What a scary video. Do such things take place in this world? I mean really! Shocking video, really shocking. Have you had a look that guy’s beard?

On a serious note, this is not only a Saudi problem (as Castro said) such nonsense takes place the world over. In some western countries, these boys would have girl accomplices helping them grope these girls. The offspring of riffraff and the things they get up to really.

Next shocking video if you please.

Maf Kees   

Yup you're absolutely right. What's so shocking about this video? Some defenseless girls are just getting their butts squeezed and some minor stuff like that. It happens all over the world, so is this supposed to shock me? Nigga please!

Kashafa   

Howsabout some f'ing empathy ? I think Ngonge needs to come down to my hood, wrongly get marked out as a queer(Europeans dress funny), and suffer the consequences. You know, the whole walk-a-mile-in-anothers-shoes thang. I think that'd help shatter the I've-been-through-so-much-nothing-shocks me complex. To break it down further, and in case you weren't taught so, abuse is always shocking(highlighted, thank me later, read on now) . And what happened in that video was not 'nonsense', but 66 seconds of pure sexual terror and a possible prelude to a worser fate. <-- Thought about that ? or no, since rape/murder happens all around the world too.

Scenes like these happen in concerts, school playgrounds, even at work.

C'moon now. Grabbing a breast or forcing a kiss doesn't even remotely compare to what you saw in that video. So no, scenes like that do NOT happen all around the world. It does in Saudi. Frequently. This chronic 'preying on females' behaviour is well-known to anybody who's lived there.

A typical scene on a Thursday night: Sickos driving around see 2 females in a taxicab, Sickos(in various cars and unlinked) proceed to manuever and fight for positioning, they then try to box the cab in and open the cab doors and take off with the girls inside. All of this taking place in the busiest intersections of Riyadh.

Common behaviour around the world too, I guess

P.S. I'm now getting word that this incident happened last year in the Ummul Hamaam district of Riyadh. The good news ? King Abdullah(who's officially my nigga now) hunted them down and executed them. They tried to flee to Jordan to no avail. A big Mac to the Sonkur followed by 3 cups of Shaah.

Kashafa   

^^ My complete bad. didn't see ur first post. It's all directed to Ngonge now, but Europeans still dress funny(whussup with them jeans) :D

NGONGE   

^^^

The point, my young and very excitable chum, is not that one does not feel for these girls or is not appalled by such behaviour (that’s a given), the point is to control your emotions and try to be a little bit more mature about the topic when you put it up for discussion. That way, maybe just maybe, your readers can reply with readable comments.

Learn from me, son. If you would just listen, I’d make a real man out of you, instead of this false bravado in net forums. Now, are you ready to stop beating your chest and try to explain to us why you think these boys (since you insist that such actions are only peculiar to those living in that city) do such things?

It’s ok. I’ll give you a minute to finish punching that screen.

N.O.R.F   

Havnt watched but judging from responses it sound pretty bad. However, whats surprising is that people are surprised this happens in the KSA :confused: . As previously put, it happens everywhere.

Having said that, Arabs are very peculiar in there actions. I have seen some very peculiar things over the past year to suggest Kashafa has a point here, not on whats in the video but Arab/ME behaviour in general.

I have seen Police Officers in Mall car parks following Filipina women around and hooting :rolleyes:

Paragon   

^^^ I watched it and quite frankly (considering that it says Riyadh abuse of girls) I was searching for some signs distinguishing the 'place of abuse' as Riyadh. I didn't see that. So this particular video could have been taped anywhere, by anyone, for any reason they so wish. If this video is what it says it is, then it shows an unacceptable behaviour.

PS: I won't go as far as to claim that, the seclusion of one gender from the other's presence precipitates a desperate situation, in which grabbing body-parts becomes the past time of males, but I suppose such seclusion 'may have' the potential to highten the senses.

Intel   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

P.S. I'm now getting word that this incident happened last year in the Ummul Hamaam district of Riyadh. The good news ? King Abdullah(who's officially my nigga now) hunted them down and executed them. They tried to flee to Jordan to no avail. A big Mac to the Sonkur followed by 3 cups of Shaah.

if that's the case then i guess we haven't seen the end of that harrowing incident...very sad