Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

Hurdo Kama boogto..

Ibtisam   

^^She is recovering from a broken heart. These sad songs caused her too much pain.

Sending Faheem a cyber hug** Don’t worry sister girl and stay strong. smile.gif

Faheema.   

LoL@Oz, Yes Alhamdulilah. I was illustrating how depressing and suicidal these songs are.

Edit: LoL Shakina, thank you dear, I knew you would be there for me in these suicidal times... pass me the kitchen knife will ya icon_razz.gif

Faheema.   

^ lol waa laabdilaac.com

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Oh look! A dishwasher convention!

somali_web.jpg

Kitchen music....

LooL waxaad kitchen music tiraa maantaad la eegatay :D

Shakina- LOL Well personally? I rather listen to Somali songs than anything else. I embraced my cheesy Somali side long ago *grins* As for being barely twenty? Aww shucks how sweet you are.

Imtithal- LOL What the hell? That Caadi waye song was utter crap! Good lord the only funny thing in it was his curly fembot haircut (Yes my humour is that mature LOL). Other than that the man is embrassing us woman! Nice songs however :D

Faheema- LOL- They are depressing aren’t they? Deliciously so! LOL But potent enough to slit ones wrists? I doubt it that’s profound.

NGONE- Me likes the picture and the essence of kitchen cleaning so its all good to me.

Diiriye dabshideh- LOL Well how-lovely of you, all I need now is a masculine statue to fullfil this prophecy of yours. *Giggles*

Paragon- Oh paragon *flamboyantly flings herself at him and begins to silently weep on his shoulder while indecently pawing his chest in anguish and er...something else* everything is just so wretched! *continues sobbing and contemplates really embarrassing Paragon for his moment of rash kindness. Ps the song? *chuckles* bravo.

Nagwa- nice songs- indeed that maryan perhaps is the queen of the calaacal song, second to her is Jubba-LOL-God is that man depressing and not in the way either.

Bonjour everyone I just wanted to share a very catchy and favourite song of mine with any who is bored or is just looking for a song to giddly dance around to.

As usual the dishes were my inspiration and after searching for this song on youtube for like a millennia I finally found it and it goes something like this...

*Starts singing and clapping her hands waiting for the cue to sing* “ililaha wadnaha iyo bogaad igaga taalaaye” *Continues swaying from side to side and jiggling her shoulders*

Heres the link, do enjoy.

http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=wIzGBX25n Sk

(Oh and please do ignore the weird strings at the begining and wait for the proper song)

Paragon, Subtitles eh? Why how considerate of you! smile.gif -*whispers under her breath* b@staar! LOL-Thinly veild insults indeed

Anyway the first song I didn't much care for but I liked the second better and just to reciprocate your obvious attraction towards me I dedicate this song entirely to you, sweetest paragon. (Flutters her lashes) Notice the hindi in the bright orange jacket dancing in the wind and driving with his arms comically and foolishly in the air? Thats how you make me feel........( :D ) dhabta an kugu haye soco siradey! Er..I mean soco inaadeer? (Opens her arms wide and winks)

http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=H-75mi7u6 pE&feature=related

Embarassed yet? LOL-Good and theres more to come if you keep pushing your luck.

Chocolate-honey- Not to leave you out on this love fest- I dedicate this one to you.

Paragon   

Loool@Siren. Qofyahay caadi ma ahid.

I thought I'd be helpful to lovely Siren and get a subtitled one. Ofcourse the name of the song is very suggestive and I am sure you didn't mind. :D

Thanks so much for the song.... but how did you know this was one of my favourite songs? Really? I based a whole novel (now paused) on it actually, where the girl sings 'dhabta aan kugu hayee' to a guy she fancies. The poor guy freaks out (and I am surely embarrassed now). Parts of the story are in SOL.

Here: It's called: Fleeting moments and confessions smile.gif

Runtii it's a beauty. I mean the song. It shows how romantic you are. You made my day and I shan't push my luck any further.

Now here's another one for you: http://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=FMXMPH03P P8

It's not me crying, got it? :D