Sign in to follow this  
B

Things are just getting too much.... I cant bear it anymore

Rayyan   

Originally posted by Juxa:

what is wrong with you people? help wiilka or let him be!!

subxanallah. Lily i find it helpful ''if you can count your blessings (ie all the good things in your life in one hand)'' ha calaacalin. very humbling

Cabdow   

Allah the Most High says in the Qur'an,

Truly, it is by the Remembrance of Allah that hearts find rest. [Qur'an, 13.28]

B, Allaha kuu sahlo for what ever it's that you going through sxb!

Malika   

B,

Trials, tribulations and challenges are part of every person’s life. Your not alone,and the only one that has had moments of darkness. May I ask how long you have been feeling like this?

If this has been going on long time,go see your GP..Also there are drop in counselling services for the community,go talk to proffesionals.

I also suggest that you make a habit of waking up late at night before salat fajr. Pray two raka's,make duas..indeed dua is the tool of the believer, most especially in this our times of trials and tribulations, Allah swt told us to remember, Him in our time of ease and he will remember us in our time of hardship, so our dua’s should not be subjected only to times we are in difficulty, may Allah make it easy for you. “He who depends on Allah, he is enough for him...Insha'allah Kheyr

chubacka   

B, I think we all have moments like this, don't worry. Say alhamdulliah, try your best and jst get through this tym. You can be sure it will not be forever.

:eek: Shocked @ some nomads reponses, sometimes silence is the best policy.

NGONGE   

^^ Nonsense. He's old enough to express himself better if there really a problem. I still insist that he's a drama queen.

p.s.

This is when I miss CL. She's the only raggamufin female in these parts. :D

chubacka   

:D @ CL, someone should send out a search party.

Everyone is entitled to a bit of drama once in a while when they are feeling overwhelmed and I am guessing this is not the time you would be preoccupied with expressing yourself as eloquantly as possible.

*imagines Ng working for the samaritians* :D :eek:

NGONGE   

^^ You let it go on the first 'drama' thread but when he posts another within a couple of days of that, you start realising this is just a drama queen who should be told to get a grip or jump off a cliff. (CL would have done it or at least rolled her eyes at him, you soft women). icon_razz.gif

Malika   

^Arent you being a drama queen too? icon_razz.gif

The little his revealed,there seems to be other issues going on with this young man,and am not talking about the issue with the underground pass alone.

Marka ama uu ducee ama ugalexoo aan uu duceeynee anagu. Dua blocker baa noqootee hee! icon_razz.gif

N.O.R.F   

B, what the nomads are saying, if rather harshly at times, is for you to get on with it. Life isn't easy but if you have an 'I'm helpless and desperate' attitude it will become even harder. Tackle things head on. Confront the issues and sort them.

The Zack   

Is this about the freedom pass or some girl letting you go. It is one of the two. If it is the first, move to canada and is dhiib, run away from the UK, if it is about a girl, I will help u find another one, now stop crying sxb.

B   

Thank you for all your support and encouragement.

I sought some support and spoken to someone about the issues I was faced with. I am feel better already. Thanks again.

Aaliyyah   

^Good to hear B. I will add you in my prayers.

n whenever u find urself in a difficult situation, remember allah swt is only testing us. Nothing more, nothing less. So hold on, and increase the remembrance of Allah n supplications..

ump off that bridge and take all those praying for you with you. [Mad]

It is good to have a sense of humour. But, sometimes you have to know where it stops...be compassionate to this guy who seems to be going thru something.

salaam

Ismahaan   

Hasbi Allah Wu nameel Wakeel ( Allah is sufficient for me as a helper/protector).

Brother B du'a is your best weapon in this time of need (do not to lose hope),turn to Allah ( He is your only protector), put your trust in HIM completely and do Tahajjud. Always remenber to do your best and Allah will do the rest. May Allah be with you and may HE make whatever you wish easy for you. Ameen.

Ps: This is best Dua for all kind of difficult times. ‘La ilaha illa anta, subhanaka, inni kuntu minaz-zalimin (there is no god but You, You are far exalted and above all weaknesses, and I was indeed the wrongdoer).Source: Tirmidhi

oo ninka maxaa helay? war ninyahow ilahey talo saaro and face it like a man instead of ranting on a public forum.that is just my thoughts and sorry if i sound cynical.