Sign in to follow this  
B

Things are just getting too much.... I cant bear it anymore

B   

Thank you for all your messages. some of them I have to admit really made me see what I have and that I must be grateful... esp the one about I was without shoes, till I saw someone without feet.

Castro   

^^^^^ Be sure to read the Feeling Blue thread while you ponder on the feet and the shoes.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^
:D

It's the type of complaint you would hear from a child, saaxib. "I can't stand it, it's too much" and then "pray for me". Pray for what? Did he break a nail? Did he discover he has cancer? Is it about that travel card thing?

Still, he might be in trouble and may benefit from your depression thread. You take nonsense too seriously it disgusts me.
icon_razz.gif

p.s.

Be a good sport and tell him if it's xalaal or xaraam to make online duca.
:D

Who said B isn't a child? Compared to you, everyone here is a child. Happy early birthday grandpa. icon_razz.gif

Online duas are certainly xalaal. I hope. I've been dishing them out for years.

B   

NGONGE is not nice a person, he is cynical person. are you feeling OK mate?. why would you tell me to jump of a bridge and then call me a child. life is not so easy, just becos your living life in the 5th gear, doesn't mean the rest of people are on your level. you should treat each person accordingly and to his own standard.

Castro, i read your article with very attentive eyes, i am not sure if its applicable to people born outside of somalia but certainly applies to recently arrived migrants.

Unsigned   

Stop Whining! Look at the Bigger Picture.

You're alive and you have your health. If that isn't enough to be thankful for then this might help

Hanging_Rope.jpg

Castro   

^^^ lol. It's his mental health he's wondering about. Mise if it doesn't bleed it's not a problem. Bloody maryooley. icon_razz.gif

I'm surprised no one suggested drinking taxliil (the spit) from some fake wadaads.

B   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^^^ It's universally applicable. No matter who, when or where.

But you wrote it consciously for somali immigrant. this might vary for non-somalis or even somalis aboard.

Castro   

^^^^^ I didn't "write" it for anyone. The symptoms listed were from an American psychiatric journal that had no knowledge of Somalis or immigrants. What I did notice after reading those symptoms is how prevalent they were in our community. And few knew what to do about them.

Normally, you'd feel one or more of those symptoms during the course of life but only for short periods and they go away by themselves. But if you have 1 or more of them for an extended period of time, it's time to get help (and that does not include SOL)

Unsigned   

Originally posted by Castro:

^^^ lol. It's his mental health he's wondering about. Mise if it doesn't bleed it's not a problem. Bloody maryooley.
icon_razz.gif

I am saying there are people who are far worse off and whinning like a little b!tch about things you can control is pathetic. Get a f'ing grib and seek professional help if you must.

-Lily-   

This ‘people are worse off than you’ attitude really doesn’t help, all it does is humble you a little bit, it doesn’t solve your problems. In any case, nobody needs guilt on top of things.

Castro, what is taxliil?

It's tahliil.

B, you need a qardhaas or xirsi awoowe. You need two; one on your neck, another on your dhex.

Juxa   

what is wrong with you people? help wiilka or let him be!!

subxanallah. Lily i find it helpful ''if you can count your blessings (ie all the good things in your life in one hand)'' ha calaacalin. very humbling

Let me recycle the response.(from castro's post)

aLL this depression talk is already making me depressed.

I feel sorry for you guys. I can only pray for all the depressed folks.

Castro;Atheer snow,in itself is very depressing.

Brother *B*?;inshallah you will b ok