Sign in to follow this  
B

Things are just getting too much.... I cant bear it anymore

Juxa   

in 10 years time you might need to deal with the likes of B. get some practise and help wiilka yar.

ps: mid baa isku tuuray picadilly lineka this morning, normally i said what inconsiderate asbax but i felt sorry and keep wondering if it was actually that bad, enough to end it all.

B, is this related to the freedom pass thing you have been caught using it? Or is it something else all together? If it's something other than the pass, I would advice you go to someone very close to you(family member or friend) and let it out dude(even cry on their shoulder if you have to.) I think that's the best way to go. But the pass thing, you shouldn't worry much about it, let the system take care of it.

Castro   

Originally posted by Gheelle.T:

I would advice you go to someone very close to you(family member or friend) and let it out dude(even cry on their shoulder if you have to.)

OK, that's über gay. No need to cry B. Take care of business.

Cry if you must but not on someone's shoulder

Kool_Kat   

All this for finding a pass on the ground? Bal mandhoow lacag hadaad dhulka ka hesho let me know, I'll make sure to return it to its rightful owner! :D

May allah make it easy for you...Waa Jimco ee Qulwalahana badso...

Castro   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Jump off that bridge and take all those praying for you with you. :mad:

You can't stand it when someone else gets attention, eh? Bloody toddler.

Castro lol@not on someone shoulder.. Reer nuurku beer adkaa [big Grin]

Reer nuurku would chop a toe off just to get rid of an itch. lol. But I'm not reer nuur. icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^ :D

It's the type of complaint you would hear from a child, saaxib. "I can't stand it, it's too much" and then "pray for me". Pray for what? Did he break a nail? Did he discover he has cancer? Is it about that travel card thing?

Still, he might be in trouble and may benefit from your depression thread. You take nonsense too seriously it disgusts me. icon_razz.gif

p.s.

Be a good sport and tell him if it's xalaal or xaraam to make online duca. :D