Sign in to follow this  
B

Things are just getting too much.... I cant bear it anymore

B   

Just not sure of what to do any more. Please send me your prays, I think I need as much as possible.

btw... is the duwah of strangers on-line considered a form of innovation.

Bro/sis ilah haku sahlo waxay ku dhibaayo- orad bal Quraan akriso- it does wonders when I am stressed walhamdulilah

LMAO @ the last bit- sounds funny, but I've never quite pondered about the haraam/halaal angle of that :confused:

Oz   

You haven't said much there B, Whats going on? Why are you feeling this way? Did someone die or you are not feeling well. Tell us something...that way we could direct our duas directly to that purpose.

Cawaale   

You are tested by Allah and it is not considered a Divine punishment, but rather it is an experience that the person goes through, throughout his/her life. Life has its ups and downs. We don't attain pleasure without pain, happiness without sadness.

I believe that each of us here was subjected to some sort of trail, no matter how strong/weak, old or young he/she is.

Aallah sayys in Surat Al Baqarah:

And surely We shall try you with something of fear and hunger, and loss of wealth and lives and crops; but give glad tidings to the steadfast, (155) Who say, when a misfortune striketh them: Lo! we are Allah's and lo! unto Him we are returning.

There is hadith of Abdullah bin Abbas that says: One day I was behind the Prophet (RC)and he said to me: "O young man, I shall teach you some words [of advice] : Be mindful of Allah, and Allah will protect you. Be mindful of Allah, and you will find Him in front of you. If you (have need to) ask, ask of Allah; and if you seek help, seek help from Allah. Know that even if the Nation (or the whole community) were to gather together to benefit you with something, they would not benefit you with anything except that which Allah has already recorded for you, and that if they gather together to harm you with something, they would not be able to harm you with anything except that which Allah has already recorded against you. The pens have been lifted and the pages have dried." At-Tirmidhi relates this and says: It is an authentic hadith.

In a version other than that of al-Tirmidhi it reads: "..Be mindful of Allah, you will find Him before you. Get to know Allah in prosperity and He will know you in adversity. Know that what has passed you by, was not going to befall you; and that what has befallen you was not going to pass you by. And know that victory comes with patience, relief with affliction, and ease with hardship."

sack it up sxb, for Patience Takes Courage. Seek Allah's help with patience. Good luck and I'll pray for you.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going. What separates men is the way they handle crises. Nin ragga ayaad tahay, Illaahay talo saaro, tighten your belt, hana u joojin waxa ku dhibaya.

Insha'Allah khayr.

Rayyan   

^^good advice "Ha u joojin" iyo "ha ka dhegaysan", you talking my lingo Gabadh!

HassanB, walaal count you blessings, think and thank. I don’t know you, but I guess so many people don’t have what you have got, be optimistic, things will fashion themselves inShaAllah, with patience and perseverance, and a little hard work.

As the sayings goes “ I was without shoes, till I saw someone without feet.

Solve your problems head on. If they didn’t budget, give them a time - as time heals, or put them off, so you'll gather resources and strength, and fight another day.

Remberance of Allah will ease the pain, “Ala bi dikari Allah tadmain Al quluub”.

This innovation part have no basis, don’t even think about it, we all send the telex when things became muddy, sending from you heart, or raise hands or read verses, sent online, it’s the intentions what is counted.

You heard the story the Bedouin who came to the prophet (SAW) and said O, Mohamed, when praying(Duca) not the salat ritual, do we need to shout so our God is far, or do we speak lowly and our God is near, the prophet didn’t answer when the Quran came on the spot. “Wa ida sa’alaka Cibaadii cani fa inii qariib, u jiibu dacwata al daaci ida daa’an” – if they make the effort of ducaa.

Its Friday today and Muslims going to the mosques in droves, to ask Allah forgiveness and prosperity and peace, you one of them, keep praying my brother. our ducaa with you on this very friday inShaAllah.

Peace and blessings.

Juxa   

all has been said already.

dhexda xero, alle talo saaro, talk to your family and if all fails, come to one of my counselling sessions

-Lily-   

I will only add you don’t have to solve it all by yourself if you cannot cope. Yes count on Allah first and foremost but also make use of what other resources to help yourself. Talk to someone you trust or talk to a professional, I believe your GP can refer you or for something faster there are many help lines who give good advice. It is very important to talk with someone else, problems need to be put in perspective, something that seems on a gigantic scale in your mind might not be how it is in reality.

Good luck & avoid bridges.

Polanyi   

Ya Akhi fi skin colour, cheer up and rejoice, for spring has almost started, summer will come and the world cup will be this year. 2010 will indeed be a splendid a year for all of us.

The Islamic government of Moorishland and Bladland. Jayshul Masakeen.

Juxa   

odayaashu xaasidsanaa

i have the feeling B is quite young and going through the motions.

B pick one of the odayaal here, i suggest Nur and have a chat, avoid ngonge at all cost

if it is about the TFL dont worry

NGONGE   

^^ Sheikh Nur is on Alshabab recruitment drive these days. I would not send any despairing young men his way if I were you. My bridge idea is much better. :D