Sign in to follow this  
Libaax-Sankataabte

UK Somali Team Arrives in Toronto.

Aaliyyah   

^^^ lol

I am not much into soccer, bt it is quite good sport.

I would just like to take a minute to welcome them to Toronto. Certainly, they will enjoy their stay ;)

wa salaamu alaikum

There were several teams here from London area, and one of them played tonight against Soomaali United [a well-regarded, disciplined Koronto-based team]. Shame on North London team. Shame on them. Their captain, whom I had met at Banaadir restaurant a week ago that if I had known his team were like that runtaa u sheegi lahaa.

Meeshaan vacation ayee u imaadeen, ee ciyaar uma imaan. 3:0 ayaa la diray; actually, the score should have said 7:0.

Next time, reer North London, isa soo dhisa. Balaayo aan ordi karin oo lafo lafo iyo xiito xiito ah, iskaba dhaaf inay wax ciyaaraan.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Northerner:

Caadi iska diga ku dhe!

loool................................hays marmaroojinninee!

NGONGE   

How things have changed. Time was when any eleven qaat addicts from London would go to that tournament and beat the hell out of all before them before returning to blighty victorious. It sounds like the North Americans are improving. :D

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

iftin2.jpg

iftin1.jpg

The Jaad lime green color looks a bit...err..umm...Someone help me? Whats the word am looking for here?