galbeedi

Garacad port is a great lesson for Somalis every where

You know this is AI generated picture? 

You can generate any picture using DALL-E from Open AI.

OPENAI.COM

DALL·E 2 is an AI system that can create realistic images and art from a description in natural language.

21 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

48 minutes ago, baala xoofto said:

You know this is AI generated picture? 

You can generate any picture using DALL-E from Open AI.

OPENAI.COM

DALL·E 2 is an AI system that can create realistic images and art from a description in natural language.

Didn't know. Looks realistic.

Duufaan   

No question that the Garacad port will have a good future. Now that the SNM region is completely isolated the Garacad will have a good start. Even Boosaaso has seen increased activities. 

32 minutes ago, Duufaan said:

No question that the Garacad port will have a good future. Now that the SNM region is completely isolated the Garacad will have a good start. Even Boosaaso has seen increased activities. 

You guys are where Somaliland was 20 years ago. 

Somaliland has moved away from imports, it is moving to exporting. The biggest Cooking Oil plant is currently being built in Berbera. 2 Cement Plants are going online soon. 2 large Flour mills are already online. The largest Banana Packaging plant is being build in Berbera.

A significant Oil discovery will soon be shared with the world as the Toosan-1 spuds late this year. Somaliland will be in a position to export Oil as early as 2025 - Doesn't need to look for a buyer, as Taiwan recently signed energy deal to buy all the future produced Oil from Somaliland. 

Illyria   
On 3/26/2023 at 8:06 PM, baala xoofto said:

Actually I take that back, even SL 20 years ago, had better infrastructure and business outlook. 

Oh how I wish that was true, yours is nothing, but a wishful thinking, old man. Let me give you a perspective: A container shipped from Guangzhou, China to Berbera costs over 10K, 7K to Xamar, and 4K to Garacad. Now, do you want to make a guess as to why that is? I will not tell you what else is brewing in SL trade-wise, as that would strike a javelin through your gentle heart, and I am not that cruel.

Here is Garacad at night. Do you still think it is AI generated?

One of two container ships scheduled to dock at Garacad every fortnight from Sharja, and Salala.

Holac   

This must be the largest infrastructure project in Somalia without government involvement. 

Illyria   

I would concur, and once the road connecting Garacad to Tuur dibi through Galdogob has been finalised, it'll have been the one of the best investments.