Apophis

February 8th 2021

Apophis   

Time is moving very fast. Which is unfortunate for some. No extension. 9 months.

Rag badan waxey noqon donan kaalun biyahii ka dhamaden.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

Apophis   

The rats have started to abandoned the king rat (Farmajo).

Many diaspora “ministers” (they are uneducated thieves in my opinion), have left Mogadishu in the last few days, Godax being one of them. He fled to Canada.

D166A908-8300-4773-834A-56CC1F0F47BF.jpeg

They came with a laptop and a brief case. Also most likely they are the ones that imported Coronavirus to the city.

They are now fleeing back with bags full of cash - cash from the tax collected from the businesses and Mogadishu's residents. Of course, as usual, the residents will bear the brunt of disaster they left behind. 

• Thanks 2

Oodweyne   

Apophis,

Aha, a typical carpet-baggers, is all that the lot of them are, is all I can say. In fact, if this is true (and it gets to be confirmed by other media's portals), then it shows how this is was a scam to them, a kind of a "get-rich-quick-scheme". And, of course, the first sign of trouble they are heading back to their "adopted western's countries", and are leaving the stricken masses of Somalia to their wretched fates.

In other words, if you hire an NGO-minded Somali expatriate, and then the first sign of inconvenience reality in which he or she may run into it, they will be crying: "Oh, uncle Western's nation, please, Sir, take me out of this hell-hole" (or words to that effect).    

• Thanks 1

Oodweyne   

Apophis and Suldaanka,

I also forget to add to this story, which is part tragic and part revealing in more ways than one, a sense of saying, that, it kind of a reminds me of the story with Col. Cabdiahi Yusuf Yey (AUN) and his band of loyalists from the Pirates fiefdom.

You see when he was selected at Mbgathi, Kenya, back in 2004, every tom, dick, and harry of the Pirates' lineage, (from your usual welfare loser vagabond in the West to anyone who was educated) have decided to head to Somalia and to join his then TFG's government. 

Hence, by the time the Yanks (Uncle Sam) told him that he has to leave Somalia before he could finish his term in Villa Somalia, back in 2008, they found themselves being left in the lurch, and they were stranded in Mogadishu. Which, in turn, meant, that, they had to flee back in a hurry to their adopted Western nations.

I knew a few of them here in London, who left, voluntarily, their middle-class jobs in here in the UK in 2004 when he became a leader of the TFG. And then, afterward in 2008, when he was relieved of his power, they had ended up in back London with no jobs to go to. And in particular, after they had to run out from Mogadishu in a hurry before the incoming new ruling political regime (who were mostly from the then ICU's guys with a suits-on, this time around) come to power in Mogadishu.

So, it's a kind of a well-practiced "political tradition" in Somalia, specifically, in the sense of seeing all sorts of opportunistic political carpetbaggers (like these guys in the news), deciding to head home to Somalia from their adopted Western countries, at least for a few years, rake-in the money. And then when they see the first sign of trouble, start scrambling for a ride out from the country, in a hurry. 

• Thanks 1

Mourad1   

Operatives and profiteers of the war industry can't keep the country of Somalia forever hostage. The Somali people won't be kept dumb and ignorant. Time has come to enlighten and educate the people on how to improve and enrich our lives in Somalia. So best believe that "Nabad-diid and Co". will bite the dust the next voting round. 

Apophis   

Sheikh Shariff warns reer Gaajo not to cling to power or else.

Eviction date is 8/02/2021. They better start packing.

3D7082B4-9E10-4C06-AFD5-17E7A782AC45.thumb.jpeg.bdb054a550b517da95bb87b5ac677306.jpeg