Sign in to follow this  
Haddad

Fox and Friends

STOIC   

^^^You watch Fox and freinds?, oh my god!.That show is nothing but a coffee get together early show!.It is the show most watched by more republicans than any other.I start my day with my girl Carol Costello of day break CNN.Isn't she adorable? :D

Fox ey? :rolleyes: come on we all know that it has no credibility whatsoever. This neo-con mouthpeice can never be regarded as either "fair" or "balanced".

Comparing Hitler to Saddam ey? If u ask me im not suprised that Fox would come up with something so pathetic. Hitler was repsonsible for the systematic murders of over 6 million jews plus numerous others. How many deaths was Saddam responsible for?? Far less i assume. But like i said.. Fox News is neither credible or informed.

Haddad   

Originally posted by STOIC:

You watch Fox and freinds?

Sometimes, out of curiosity.

Originally posted by Nomadic_Princess:

If u ask me im not suprised that Fox would come up with something so pathetic.

They are usually careful not to come up with something like that, especially when it has something to do with Jews. I am sure they will provide an excuse.

Castro   

Originally posted by Haddad:

In the Fox and Friends program, one of them said Saddam Hussein is worse than Hitler.

Fox News Channel is an abomination. Avoid at all cost. Rupert Murdoch (the owner) is a racist, right-wing, war mongering son of a b!tch!

Ok. Breath. I'm calm now. I personally get my news from Amy Goodman on Democracy Now (www.democracynow.org). Quite possibly the only outlet of real news in the US. Everything else, including CNN, is a flag waving, patriotic bigotry channels designed to keep the average American afraid and in the dark and to sell cars and toothpaste.

Ofleh

Haddad   

Originally posted by ofleh:

Quite possibly the only outlet of real news in the US.

That's an exaggeration. Probably instead of possibly would have made sense.

Jacpher   

Fox & Friends? I rather get my news from The Daily Show with Jon Steward, Jay Leno Headlines or SNL Weekend Update. These are probably more accurate, very entertaining and fair and balance than Fox News. I don't think any rationale person would watch and believe what Fox reports.

I have to admit I used to watch Fox Report with Shephard Smith while at work and I enjoyed the segment 80 seconds around the world, but I was very glad when the channel was cancelled by some executives who didn’t want Fox in their building. They replaced it with CNN International which was much better. Lots of employees were upset but no one could challenge the executives.

I get my news from PBS or NRP, or online sources and I would sometimes watch C-span when they have interesting stuff. I'm into documentaries. Fox News in the last thing I want to see, especially that so called no-spin zone. No one spins the truth more than the host himself. I liked how Mad TV impersonated him a while ago, as Mr. Everything, a doctor, lawyer, teacher, engineer, journalist, expert on foreign issues. He indirectly claims to know everything. How could one debate him?

Did Fox News mentioned who provided Saddam with those weapons? I didn’t see any mainstream media reporting the facts behind Saddam’s dictatorship? No question Saddam got what he deserved.

I've seen a documentary on PBS about Fox News and how they report. They featured a Fox reporter who was covering the compaign of President Bush while the reporter's wife was compaigning for the president. They said this is called A CONFLICT OF INTEREST but Fox didnt' care. I would love to see that documentary again.

Castro   

I've seen a documentary on PBS about Fox News and how they report. They featured a Fox reporter who was covering the compaign of President Bush while the reporter's wife was compaigning for the president. They said this is called A CONFLICT OF INTEREST but Fox didnt' care. I would love to see that documentary again.

You're right. The documentary is called "Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch's war on journalism". And what a war it is. American mainstream media has recognised that consolidation, identifying with the elite and those in power and marginalizing the average person is not only doable but also extremely profitable.

For example, NBC is owned by General Electric (GE), who also happens to make engines for warplanes. Now, anyone with more than two brain cells ought to know that the only way GE can sell more engines to the Pentagon is to beat the drums of war. It's actually that simple. But if you do it under the guise of patriotism and love for the homeland, why that is like hitting a home run.

There are no major conspiracies out there and the jews (accused of owning the US media) are really not up to that. It comes down to dollars and cents. Sell the war, sell the engines and help the government (that they helped elect) transfer more of the taxpayers money to the elite through contracts to Halliburton and the like. The military industrial complex is alive and well and now it has added the media to its arsenal.

Peace.

Ofleh

Senora   

I was flipping through news channels on the morning of Yassir Arafat's death ( Allah ha u naxariisto) and watched Fox's news coverage about it. There was a guy, a friend/member of Yassir's administration I believe, that Fox was interviewing. Well, the "friend" went on to describe Yassir's influence and role in the Palestinian Brigade. He compared Yassir Arafat to George Washington, and stated his courage of becoming the father and leader of Palestine. Well one of Fox's reporters was outraged, and howled that George Washington wasnt a terrorist, or a murder!....LOOOOL, can you believe that Bull?!

This is the same leader that helped wiped out the Native Americans!

:mad: @ FOX....especially for making my blood rush faster down my system than the OJ I drank that morning!

Did Fox News mentioned who provided Saddam with those weapons? I didn’t see any mainstream media reporting the facts behind Saddam’s dictatorship?

Arrogant, isnt it?

A few years back Colin Powell visited Iraq during the infamous pre-war period, or as they would like to call it " diplomatic" period! He saw some of the areas where Saddams administration tortured and murdered Iraqi's, and apparently became teary-eyed, and held his mouth opened in astonishment! :rolleyes:

But I guess is appropriate to leave out the fact that it is this very counrty that not only provided the weapons, but Powell's very own Reagan administration that turned a blind eye while these atrocities occured......