Sign in to follow this  
FatB

hobbies

JASMIINE   

Originally posted by A_Ladiif:

Afronaut, she prolly makes 10 laps in her mind while she sitting by the lakes....hhahahaha Xaliimo making 10 laps, No cannot happen!! Just kidding

you dont think i can run ten laps around lake calhoun because am a female? am telling u i aint no average xaliimo.

p.s. remember i didnt say for how long ;)

^^^^Not because you are a female but because you are "Xaliimo maryooley". Btw, I see females who make numerous laps at Calhoun while I’m still in my first round but am still waiting the day I see xaliimos do that… :eek: I guess never

Afronaut, she prolly makes 10 laps in her mind while she sitting by the lakes....hhahahaha Xaliimo making 10 laps, No cannot happen!! Just kidding

Dude!,Thats on you man.

The sister is toned and energized.

If i were you i would take that back. icon_razz.gif id hate to see your skinny a$$ whooped.

o0o   

I collect yellow lighters not any other colours just yellow. and the weird thing about it is I really don't like the colour yellow. :confused:

nice topic.

LOL..

Well I have few hobbies. But U said something about collections. I collect tickets on flights I go on. I have few of them so far its alot.

I also collect rocks, from different countries.

lol... weird...

I am a collector of all sorts....I collect coins, stamps, memorabilia, old cameras, old movie cameras, old movie projectors, vintage magazines, sports memorabilia, DVD's, CD's, antique pocket/wrist watches.

All and all am one bizarre individual.

Isra's Dad

For a while I collected vials of sand from different countries. I gave up on that when my mum started complaining about broken glass and sand being everywhere.

I also like to collect freebies that come with magazines such as sandals, bags, books, sunglasses, cds etc. I will buy a magazine simply for the freebies.

I also like to hunt for toys that come with cereal boxes.

FatB   

I also like to hunt for toys that come with cereal boxes.

^^ how old are you? :confused:

Miriam1   

I collect the tickets of movies i watched.Not really a hobby, but its somewhat of a memory keeper.

i also hve a thing for jewelry.not gold or diamonds.but stones and beads and pearls. if anyone is into fashion. this is the year of bead jewellery! and great bangles

JASMIINE   

^^^^^LOL. This sounds like one of those "your Momma" jokes ahaha. You sure you weren't listening to KDWB segment of your momma jokes this morning?

Nah, these days i only listen to power 105.1 and hot 97 smile.gif