Sign in to follow this  
FatB

hobbies

FatB   

hey uz all

a simple question; just wondering if any of uz have any weird or unique hobbies???

once used to have a friend who collected batterflys (poor thinks, never had the chance :( )

i on the other hand started to collect stamps 3 years ago. but lost intrest. :rolleyes:

how about uz

My hobby is collecting flyers [no joke] - I like collecting party flyers, magazine advertising, graffiti markers and posters. I also collect products that have neat or interesting packaging such as CD’s, DVD’s, beverage bottles and customized air force ones. Since I work in the multimedia industry, I often draw inspiration from these items.

<-- Clean out of hobbies. Unless you call people-watching on the Tube a 'hobby'.

I'm thinking of becoming a blogger, in the vein of 'this morning I saw a woman wearing loose linen polka-dotted trousers that resembled pajama bottoms on the Bakerloo line'....not exactly monumental, unless you're the fashion police.

^^LOL maybe you should make your own version of the show, Tube-Fashion-Officer.

I love designing Graphics, WebPages, DTP, etc its what I do and its my hobby lucky me :cool:

JASMIINE   

Am into anythng that makes my body move: yoga, running, weigh lifting. i love to dance, am trying to turn that into a hobby.

Am All for running and Swimming! Love to run in this Mennesodhah rainy weather making like 5 laps around lake Calhoun in the morning, if you live in MN and u are up for a challenge, bring yourself to Lake Calhoun tomorrow morning at 8:30am and I will make sure inaad cidhbaha kadhidido!

^Yea Right.

Hes talking about actual running whereas you are prolly talkin about skating laps, icon_razz.gif

Might as well be an olympian then.

Hobbies you asked?

I love cycling,if you see a farax@ calhoun cycling his tail off,its prolly NOT me. :cool:

Anyone love cycling?

as-salamu alaikum

my hobbiez? readin {mostly novels or beneficial books}, walkin, i also used 2 enjoy doin cycling classes @ skool but sadly u can't ride a bicycle while wearin a long skirt, i missed my childhood years :( but alhamdulillah :D

wasalam

Qac Qaac   

does anyone have boxing as in hobby..

also love to run.. tracks.. play basketball like 2 or 3 times a week..

read islamic books.. and nothing else..

and yeah collect pennies for donations when they get alot..

Pucca   

collecting shopping bags (from clothing stores) and shoe boxes...i dont know why keep them, my closets full of them.

Smilez, maybe you just like recycling,or reliving a good item purchased, or you might be a brand slave. Whatever it might be, keep on doin it if it makes you feel good.

Pucca   

this thread is about weird hobbies, why is everyone listing normal hobbies? cycling, running, designing, or reading <<those are normal good hobbies.

list some weird hobbies.