Sign in to follow this  
Man Of Freedom

We Somalian Must Unite Against Terrorist, and Condame all forms of Terror.!!!!

We somalian all must unite against all forms of terror and we must condame all forms of terror. I was abashed how we fail our desire to critisize terrorism.

We have so many outlawed groups who's intentions is to commit atrocities where ever there are civilians, The freedom of every human being is at risk, as long these groups exist within us. I came in cotuct with so many somalians who are proud of what terrorist have done to our country. if you support the ideologies of Terror, your freedom is at risk.

OG Moti   

man wake up.. it is not terror it is a civil war.. man are u sure u are somalian.. it is a civil war and we all against it, but got no choice .. and dont start talking like US idiot citizens .. comeon the whole world knows bush idiot and idiots use his words.. so chill and stop using smart a$$$ words... peace

Matkey   

Originally posted by Man Of Freedom:

We somalian all must unite against all forms of terror and we must condame all forms of terror. I was abashed how we fail our desire to critisize terrorism.

We have so many outlawed groups who's intentions is to commit atrocities where ever there are civilians, The freedom of every human being is at risk, as long these groups exist within us. I came in cotuct with so many somalians who are proud of what terrorist have done to our country. if you support the ideologies of Terror, your freedom is at risk.

Hey Bush, is that you? :confused: you almost had me fooled... you are son of a gun. when is your next move? I heard that syria and iran have WMD too ;)

Man of Freedom..this topic seems very ambiguous...i think u need to hit me on the head with ur dacas...'cause unfortunately..me no comprende (be gentle though am very fragile)

hey,,,i get the brother,

it think, he is condeming all forms of terorisim, eg suicidal bombings.

Islaam does not support it, and nor should we , but some how somalians seem to get happy at the fact that innocent ppl die.

if i got you wrong brother ,,,let me know!

AS I stated previousely we somalians must unite against any acts of terrorism. We all have seen the intensions of terrorism on 9/11. I have had to came accross with so many somalian who sympathise the acts of terrorism.

Most of your responders despise our President Bush. Our president did the right thing. he was necessitated to act aggressively when his people and his country was attacked by outlawed groups who intension is to commit mass murders, and destruction. these groups created fear in the heart of the masses..but America will not tolerate any groups or any nations that harbor or support terrorism.

Of course if we receive credible intelligence that syria remains to be save heaven and still supports outlawed groups America has the right to act and force Syria to give up it's desire to support terrorism..if Syria fails to comply with our demands, syria might have to face the most severe consequences. We will never rule out any military invasion, It is our obligation to ensure the peace and the security of the civilized world from any threat with the smallest degree

I Am Proud To Be American!!

Paltalk   

TO:Man of Freedom

I agree with you 100% we are in a dangeriouse world, where you can't see your enemy, they can attack you any give day..whether it is dark or day light..it is imperative that we unite against these outlawed groups..who's objetives is to create fear in the heart of the masses..

May God Bless American

N.O.R.F   

"it think, he is condeming all forms of terorisim, eg suicidal bombings.

Islaam does not support it, and nor should we"

thats not exacly my view having read and heard scholars speak on the issue.

Personally, i am for the freedom of all those being oppressed. But does that mean i am a terrorist or simply wishin for a better life for my bros and sisters? Using helicopter gunships to kill innocents and calling it a pre-emptive strike, i that not classed as terror.

As for america, i think we all know it's intensions and agendas with regard to the middle east. The recent wars in Afghanistan and Iraq has re-united the muslim ummah a gr8 deal and many of these states have began to realise that they are expandable.

Anyway thats my piece and if this Man Of Freedom is a fedral agent looking for potential terror thoroughbreds, then plz disregard the post!!!! :D

OG Moti   

Hey suicide bombing in middle east is right and the only way to fight back and it is not forbidden in any religion, whether Islam, Christianity, or Jews , an eye for an eye, and phalastinians are dieing everyday, so why take some with them, they are protecting their rights lands and right to live.. and to the guy who posted man can u arrange for me a place in Cuba so that i join my friends there..looool man wake up and stop being wana be, even real americans know an 8 year old boy is more intelligent than ur daddy Bush, eat QAAD man you might then come to your sense... peace

Paltalk   

TO: OG_Moti

I can't believe that you are supporting suicide attacks, where many Israeli innocent civilians die ever day as result of Suicid attack. I am totally against any form of terrror that would couse the loose of civilian lives. I alsso strongly disagree with the tac ticks that the Israeli forces use to punish those who were behind the suicide attacks.

you need to be more broad minded.and look these issue on all sides and all angles. any suicide attack would not serve the interest of the palestinians..Palestinian people must come together and condemn these acts of terror that coused the loose of many innocent lives.

I really do sypathise the struggle of palestinian people, but they always fail to end the violence, they don't have the power to stop these outlawd groups who's intentions is to get rid of all the jewish who live peacefully in Israel, and this will never happen.

I do support the idea of creating new palestinian State that would live peacefuly with Israel.But violens first must came to an end.