Sign in to follow this  
Intel

Euro 2004

Bachelor   

INSHA ALLAH I PRAY HARD IN ORDER ENGLAND SHOULD BE ELEMINATED IN THE FIRST ROUND.... ADIOOOOS INGRIS HUROO...HEY SORRY FOR THOSE NOMAD BRIT... :D

Lets see who left...Spain and Holland would be two team to watch...The winner of EURO 2004 is...France.

N.O.R.F   

Favourites never win the tournament, France 98 Brazil were the favs, Japan/Korea 2002 France and Argentina were the favs, Euro 2000 favs were Holland (i think), usually teams that struggle to qualify do well,

Why do u all hate England?

N.O.R.F   

Englands route to glory:

as winners of group B England shall progress to the quarters>>>

Q Final England vs Spain 3:1

S Final England vs Italy 1:0

Final England vs France 3:2

Note: This is based on a full strength England team with Micheal Owen fit, Becks Fit, Scholes fit, Butt fit, Nevill fit, Campbell fit, Rio allowed to play, Terry fit, Cole fit, James fit, Hesky (dont laugh) fit, Dyer fit, Vassel fit, Rooney fit, Bridge fit, and Sven still the coach!

Intel   

Originally posted by Northern *Star*:

Why do u all hate England?

i don't hate them i just like to watch them lose,

dono why' i guess maybe becuase i was brought up in New Zealand and Australia.

I just hate England, am one of those Qaxooti's the should consider deporting on grounds of disloyalty :D .

I wonder if teh BNP are still running their Repatriation Scheme (i.e. bogg off else where n will flogg u £10000) i'd liek some of that icon_razz.gif

so did i :D , but the prospect of ending up an old Fowgy in this dry and drib country, with little kids terrorisng me on a tall grey ghetto estate doesnt appeal much to me bro smile.gif

N.O.R.F   

True if u live in london sh*t is diff up north, we dont know what getto looks like, new warm houses is the thing up there,but u know that money helped throughout the years, and u funded that jean jacket of yrs aswell,lol

hukri   

Does anyone know whether Ronaldo (Christiano Ronaldo) is gonna play for Portugal?? I was thinking that since he is portugees and came from Sporting Lisbon he'd be the first one they'd contact!..I mean if they have him on their list, portugal has a good chance, the guy is a major talent, and only 18 :eek: smile.gif

lol north

I think he hasnt yet shownn his true worth, and that he would only command a squad position. Mind you i cant wait to see how Wayne Rooney will fair against say Thrum and co, should be a real acid test of the Boy, Com man (although he has already proved himself countless times)

For Portugaul I would look more towards the established players who will be having their last bigg Tournamnet.

Tahliil   

I think a good match will be France Vs. England. But since we r all on a note here of hating and wanting England to be humiliated in the first round, hey I am all for that...My prediction is that (Stolen from Africa team) Zidane & Co. will prove once again to be the stars in Europe from "Africa"

WingA   

its getting closer and closer ladyz and gentz!!

it's coming home!! it's coming home!! it's coming home!! it's coming home!! it's coming home!! it's coming home!!

England are gonna well, very well i reckon!!

Tommasi,

dont hate england coz they never let u play footie with them bro. :D

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol, u know very well africans cant defend so what made u think the england coach thinks diff,,,,,,all us Londoners (me adopted Londoner now) gonna watch the Final together ia, see England triumph,,,,,,deal???(Winger&Shujui)??