Sign in to follow this  
SCORPION_SISTA

SEDUCTION: PART II

lefty this story is fictional, my first part confused people so that's why i am writing it this time in third person so that people wouldn't think it's actually me.

lol Zu i am actually glad to see u enjoying this story and little of corruption from time to time would do u a world of goods. As to sueing me i should tell u something i am broke as they can come, u probably in the mountain have more qatatic than me. thanx for the compliment again it means a lot to me. peace

Chikita   

well,I like the way you think. It's about time when women proposed to men instead of the usually way. I think that you have a great ability to write a story, and I hope that you keep them coming. I enjoyed both parts of the story, I can't wait for what you will came up with next. GREAT romance story, I can see that you have been reading romance books for many years.

smile.gif "YOU MUST BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD."

Ariadne   

Scorpian have you ever thought of going to a publishing house to publish your short stories a friend of mine in highschool published a science fiction book this would definetly be modern day romance. And even though I dont like modern day romance(way too much complications) this one was a breath of fresh air.

Scorpion_Sista...I don't read usually romance but i did read this one. Nice imagery...lol

keep it coming.

P.S i second da legend of Zu though, iam not urban person. I like stories set in the country. There is something romantic and beautiful about nature itself.

A good story like this set in the country would have made the imagery more beautiful.

Senora   

Scorpion_sista, your really starting to make me believe in soul mates. That story was so beautiful, i really enjoyed reading it! Honestly this hobby of yours could turn out to become a career one day, .....i'm serious! But i didnt want it to end. :(:(

I always asked myself, if i ever had strong feelings for a person, would I take the risk and go for it, or would i pass off hints and hope the guy would catch on and try and talk to me? This story just made me think that, things can go your way, if your determined enough to act on it.

awwwwww,......i just love how it ends!

HONEY-D   

scorpion-sis

Thnx for finishing the story u cant imagine how much i enjoyed reading it. For me its romance is in the air dont know how long it will last i'll let u know thou. :D

looool guys glad that you enjoyed.

Che_Guevara maybe i would one day write a story in the country. But re-read what legend of Zu said because it hadn't anything to do with country side.

P_S Well i am glad to hear that. Because love is a beautiful thing. And who knows what's out there for ya. As to this hobby nah i don't think i can make it into career. I have only written these pieces and another story a month ago. It's just a mood stuff and i can't be having a career in writing based on mood swings. But i just wanted to say, you shouldn't constrict yourself to something in regards to love, be spontaneous, either you go after it or it come after you, what matters that it's there ;);)

Xafsa and C_L glad that you guys enjoyed it too although it was long one. You better let me know C_L i wouldn't want to miss that :D:D

Scorpion-Sista.....My bad.....Yu know wat i think it would be cutier if da story was in nomad land....lol

I love how our anscestors expressed their love through poems...lol

keep writing when ever your mode strikes!

loooooooool i wish that was so but i left Somali when i was 10 years old. so i don't have much memory from there nor have i read any love peoms of our people didn't learn Somali, but who knows maybe one day i would read them ;):D

HEY GUYZ I FOUND OUT SOMETHING THAT I WANTED TO SHARE WITH U ALL, BUT DIDN'T TO OPEN A THREAD FOR IT. THIS IS PROBABLY BENEFICIAL TO PEOPLE LIVING IN USA.

IF U GUYS GO TO WWW.GOOGLE.COM AND ENTER YOUR NUMBER WITH UR AREA CODE, IT SHOWS A MAP TO YOUR HOME AND EVERYTHING. THAT INFORMATION COULD BE VERY DANGEROUS. BUT THERE IS AN ICON NEXT TO WHERE YOUR PHONE NUMBER SHOWS AND U CAN HAVE URSELF REMOVED FROM BEING LISTED LIKE THAT. SO TO THOSE WHO ARE CONCERNED WITH THEIR PRIVACY SHOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. THANX