Sign in to follow this  
SCORPION_SISTA

SEDUCTION: PART II

hi nomads

well,,well,well. it seems our scorpion sis is trying to catch our attention this days. on her first story i almost thought of changing my forum name to camaal(the guy in the first story),,ofcourse i was intrigued by the story

maybe i have to go shopping for some pudding, oh no,,i remember that i have no one to feed me :mad: ,,lol

well, sis keep it coming

This is a wonderfully narated story that is captivating! I beleive it is safe to say it is much better than the previous part as Xina shows her true self and confidently takes matters into her hands. This is one of those rare moments they call "Magic!", "love at first sight" if you will. I think the plot is set to develop and some "juicier" staff will be in store for us ;)

Very well done Scorpion_Sista

Cheers

Paragon   

"No matter how many books she had read that described one’s first kiss nothing prepared her for this connection with another human being solely through lips and sharing one breath just an omen of what their life would be like together."

Scorpion....you seem to be spreading your wings over the fields of romance and imagery. The sequel seems to have introduced a much needed aspect of the story: intimacy ;) The shallow breath and the rise of body tempreture are the main things that make first kisses special. Getting close to someone. Closer than even there own self can is what many romantic call "the holy union" or some call it the unholy. But either way your sequel excites everyone who have past thru that stage or waiting to go through it.

Conclussion: As one of the above nomads said: captivating and tempting as well.

Well what else can i say now, the first story u made me bark like a dog. May be now i have to sound like a cat meooow meooow LOL.

That was some great sh!t, budding stuffy huh hhmmm ;) keep it coming girl.

peace.

Hariir   

Scorpion, well done. I thought your dreams are taking you through the fields of some undisputeble Somali Novelists like Mr Shiino, Gurxan, Afrax and their very friends.Keep doing on that way SCORPION-SISTA, I do really appreciated that well-written story in which you have done.It's like the Somali Novel "Gabar iyo Jacayl!"

-------------

Being with out knowledge is to be with out light.

(A Somali proverb)

Scop - Sis if I were you I would perhaps start thinking about doing the first "MILLS & BOONS" series Somali style. You certainly got what it takes to make one think about that lingering kiss.

hey tamina, thanx for joining as lastely it's cool it's better to be late than never ha.

Shaqsii, it's cool to write short stuffs but i don't think i am prepared to write longer stories, and to be honest i hate writing so i am assuming this is a short lived mood or something. although i am glad that u guyz enjoyed this story too.

Scorpion Dudette!!!...U poisonin My Head after all those Years I spend In caves N the Wilderness.....If The Next Part is good as this one..I wiLL sue U for Corruptin Moi....I am few paragraphs away from being forced out to The Big Cities!!!!.

But On Serious Note....I should say The way U narrate is Much better than Many Novalist..Not That I read Novels..becoz am sufferin of Short Attention Span (if there is anything Like That)..

Anyway, I am assumin that U r Not into Writtin..So probably U r Talented..but Neva knew Until Now!!...So Better Check out..and Make Few Bucks!!! I Tell Yuh!!

Cheerz