cadnaan1

Hargeisa 2020

Tallaabo   
13 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Have you actually watched the video before posting it? It is clearly an amateur film made by those cheeky guys. 

That said, the terrible state of Hargeisa's infrastructure and the total lack of basic hygiene is not hidden from anyone who visits the city. You don't even have to go to the poorer neighbourhoods to be confronted by rivers of garbage as the British-built drainage system near the presidential compound which is part of the only drainage system ever built in Somaliland till this day is clogged with all kinds of trash. This state of affairs is really difficult to tolerate given the mill of dollars the city council collects ever year from the residents. 

s0237.gif s0237.gif s0237.gif Cadnaan ee ku dhaheen.

Laakiin magaalo madaxdii Soomaaliya ee Muqdisho maa degmooyinkii la barbardhigeysaa?

Reer Hargeysa ilaa iyo hadda waxeeba sameysan karin la yihiin tubooyinkii biyaha guryaha ugu keeni lahaa. They have a severe lack of running water.

All wixii xumaa ka dhacaaye Xamar, I had never seen guryaha badankooda Xamar ku yaalay oo biyo tuba la'aan ah, even during the heyday Cali Mahdi vs Caydiid conflict in '91, '92. Many of guryaha Xamar still had a running water. When I went back first time in 2003, all the houses I had seen had a running water 24 a day.

Tallaabo   
2 minutes ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

s0237.gif s0237.gif s0237.gif Cadnaan ee ku dhaheen.

Laakiin magaalo madaxdii Soomaaliya ee Muqdisho maa degmooyinkii la barbardhigeysaa?

Reer Hargeysa ilaa iyo hadda waxeeba sameysan karin la yihiin tubooyinkii biyaha guryaha ugu keeni lahaa. They have a severe lack of running water.

All wixii xumaa ka dhacaaye Xamar, I had never seen guryaha badankooda Xamar ku yaalay oo biyo tuba la'aan ah, even during the heyday Cali Mahdi vs Caydiid conflict in '91, '92. Many of guryaha Xamar still had a running water. When I went back first time in 2003, all the houses I had seen had a running water 24 a day.

I am actually delighted about how the HAG folks have managed to rebuild and continue to rebuild their metropolis given the very difficult security situation. May their patience and strength grow with time.

Now tell us about the Xabashi colony you call home? Or should I actually call Addis Ababa to get any information about that sorry place of yours? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

I am actually delighted about how the HAG folks have managed to rebuild and continue to rebuild their metropolis given the very difficult security situation. May their patience and strength grow with time.

Now tell us about the Xabashi colony you call home? Or should I actually call Addis Ababa to get any information about that sorry place of yours? 

Unlike you with your cuqdad-ridden against your Soomaali capital city, nothing makes me proud and happy to see Muqdisho - a city I was born in, bred in, grew in, invested in - make a tremendous progress while you die of hatred inside to see it rise and shine. Waa isnaqaan yaa secessionist cuqdad dishay.

cadnaan1   
7 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

Have you actually watched the video before posting it? It is clearly an amateur film made by those cheeky guys. 

That said, the terrible state of Hargeisa's infrastructure and the total lack of basic hygiene is not hidden from anyone who visits the city. You don't even have to go to the poorer neighbourhoods to be confronted by rivers of garbage as the British-built drainage system near the presidential compound which is part of the only drainage system ever built in Somaliland till this day is clogged with all kinds of trash. This state of affairs is really difficult to tolerate given the mill of dollars the city council collects ever year from the residents. 

Sxb this was just silly response to another silly topic Mogadishu 2020..

Magaalo walba oo Somali degto from Djibouti to gaarisa wey wada liitaan laakiin dad ayaa moodaa inay Singapore daganyihiin.

2 hours ago, cadnaan1 said:

Sxb this was just silly response to another silly topic Mogadishu 2020..

Magaalo walba oo Somali degto from Djibouti to gaarisa wey wada liitaan laakiin dad ayaa moodaa inay Singapore daganyihiin.

Doon baa la wada saaran tahay, the sooner they realize, the better

Tallaabo,

Cadnaan is merely responding to Suldaanka trashing of Xamar, an attempt to malign Farmajo. But objectively speaking, these problems are everywhere and Somali leaders are nothing oligarchs who feed on the little resources that are there. Ten years from Hargeysa and Xamar will be probably in the same situation unless locals decide to hold the leaders accountable.

And speaking Baydhabo, it is actually thriving and cleaner.

LOL

I focus on the political fall out of handling a disaster not Not the disaster itself or the affected people.  

Disaster can take place anywhere in the world including the high developed countries as well as the 3rd World and conflict ridden regions like Somalia. 

But what they all have in common is the response of each of those who claim leadership role or positions. Some at best go there for igu-sawir opportunity (Qawda maqashii waxna ha u qaban) or at worse don't give a damn about it, like Cheeseman. And some are proactive and are on the ground sharing the pain with the locals and digging deep to help the affected. 

In the case of Mogadishu, when Cheeseman can afford erecting posters with his pictures on the street or spend millions on reconstituting dictatorship era statues. Making life difficult for the residents by closind own every other road and the small opennings deteriorate from ware and tear.

Which runs on the face of responding to the real issues and needs of the city's residents. 

In Mogadishu the recent floods have caused the death of 5 children. 

In similar flooding in Hargeisa last year, there was a family who lost their kids. This is President Muse Biixi Cabdi attending the funeral of the deceased.

President Muse also inspected the damage the same night the disaster happened visiting the site of the scene. 

11 hours ago, Tallaabo said:

When rats of the town talks back to the man who lives on the highest point of town. That is a sign of the days. :D 

Even Alshabab has figured out the only resource that doesn't cost them anything when planning a suicide mission, are the rats of the town. They have to account for the fuel, the car and the hours that go into the planning. That is their expense. :D