Sign in to follow this  
Yusufaddie

Hey Admin!!!

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum,

Men forum? What would you possibly discuss? I guess you deserve the right to have your own forum but still the question runs through my head.

As for a health forum we could discuss about SARS would you beleive this, some Astro biologist actually believe that the SARS epidemic was caused from a comet that had sprinkled some sort of "space dust" into Earth and by that caused the epidemic to spread. I know scientist are really comical nowadays. My theory Asians + to many Cat-eaters = Sever Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). Pretty simple theory and also comprehendible, Okay i admit this is not completely my theory i borrowed a bit from the news, Headline read:"Health reasearchers point finger at cats for SARS outbreak" but the equation is mine ( Asians + to many Cat-eaters = Sever Acute Respiratory Syndrome (SARS). ).

Marriage and Dating forum....go to the women forum those are the main topics.

Salaam :D

OG Moti   

Admin you have 2 options if you want to be fair and respect human rights, as we all know human rights come before women's rights so the 2 options are:

option 1. Eliminate the Women's Forum ... i really dont think doing so will make u popular

option 2. Design men's Forum, that way we all be happy ..

Choose Admin which Option is easier for you?

the sister who said what men would discuss, ouch sister .. we discuss issues far more better than any other topics: discussions like

a. Qabiil

b. Who is hot among women

c. Somali women --- mostly critisize them for no real reason

d. see option C

e. Which country give more welfare money

f. University is waste of time...

so those are good issues to discuss so admin open the men's forum please.....

peace

SoMa_InC   

1. Iliminate the Women's Forum ... i really dont think doing so will make u popular

2. Design men's Forum, that was we all happy ..

Og after eliminating women's forum then why do they have 2 design men's forum? We either should have both else delete both.

Admin this aint fair....give us ''men'' reasons why there aint no men's forum.

Peace

Realist   

Unless you haven't noticed there already is a mens forum...SPORTS!

LoooL@OG_Moti and Human Rights!! hardly :rolleyes:

LANDER   

Concerning SARS,

Lets not get carried away with all these theories. jamilah, your theory about too many cat-eaters is quite funny :D lol, however lets not get carried away with stereotypes. American media nowadays seems to have forgoten how to differentiate between prejudice, stereotype and factual news.

Ariadne   

Jamilah

If you live in Toronto you would know by now SARS is over (if it ever began) and the scare of it is gone. Mad Cow disease is the flavour of the week for now and in the weeks to come it will be westnile.

So can we discuss some disease that can have an affect on the somali community: Mad Cow (I mean with all the cow meat thats consumed if it gets out of Alberta everyone willbe dropping like flies)

We don't need a health forum... I don't know of any somali thats concerned enough to post on a health forum discussing diseases they don't have.. if ur sick see a doctor if not thank Allah no offence... I don't know about a dating forum.. But i think we should have a mens forum.. I mean its only proper since we have a womens forum.. plus im really curious wat somali brothers would discuss beside the obvious

Haneefah   

what do we need a marriage forum for?...what could you possibly discuss considering the fact that the vast majority of the nomads are not married.

But I do agree with us needing a health forum...we just need to be more aware of health issues.

Miriam1   

Men's forum..i wonder what will be discussed that we dont already take care of here in the general luuq

Marriage forum, yusufaddie, i thought you were married?...u happen to mention your wife in your other post.

I think stuff are cool as it is..but i do fancy the entertainment forum idea.

Jamilah   

Asalamu Calykum,

Okay Okay, maybe i got carried away with the whole SARS thing but a health forum is a great idea.

Salaam :D