Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

YOUR NICK tells something about u.. guess what?

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

somealien sister i did manage to know ur gender, loool and let me try again, ok u sound a romaantic person, someone who likes everyone, u like to be seen strong but u know that ur heart is soft and kind, more when u get avatar...loool

wrong again, and im still pissed about that nelly buisness. hmmmm accually what you said could be debatable but still too vague to be acceptable... sorry the judges have already ruled.

yr 1st statement about me would be more accurate i you changed everything you said to its opposite... im practically giving the answer here...

THIS SUX!!! *runs away giggling*

hi ppl,

this is actually intresting so i thought maybe you could try guessing mine.I haven't posted alot of replies so i think this is gonna be a difficult one for you og_moti .

OH! nearly forgot i'm not a big fan of mizz dynamite just thought i'd let you know .

OG Moti   

Tange you are a football fun, you like sports alot, reading is one of you favourate things in life, you beleive that life would be easier for u if u share with someone.. you favourate color could be blue... and get angry easly but calm down fast... you forgive easily..loool

mizz_dynamite ok mizz dynamite, you like to be a tough person yet again you think it is not nice to be so, you sometimes wonder why people do certain things that seems un neccessary or harm other people, you think everyone deserve a second chance, it hurts you when someone is upset about u, you are a shy person, and you think about what u about to do a lot, that is why sometimes you dont things because when u think a lot it seems not the right thing to do, but later you wish if u have done it.. you value freindship a lot.. you have few friends that are considered very close to u.. love life is good, but you think there are many things more important than love, looks is good but you go for personality more... loooool hope i was right....

peace

OG Moti   
PSYCHO_SUE your name indicates many things ... i feel so much energy in ur name, u are smart, full of energy, but you like to bossy people .. u like to be listen to.. and see your self capable of doing anything you want, you like people who like u.. and u ready to destroy anyone who shows any negetivity towards u no matter how small that negetivity seems... you laugh from the heart and over all u are a kind person .. but never take shit from no one... you dont forgive easily loooooooool i am guessing if i am right great if i am wrong which i doubt then i should look for some other job ..... peace

Curly   

My analysis of OG moti:

I think OG moti is a very intelligent bloke how’s loyalty towards other nomads goes without question but he doesn’t realise that life is a two way road and people should give and receive. Don’t let your loyalty to ungrateful people destroy your relationship with others (not mentioning any names…**cough* cough** Hibo). Though you mean well you find yourself saying the wrong things at the wrong times. This can be a big drawback and will find yourself isolated from people you are fond of.

OG Moti   
Psycho_sue like i said u are so Smart.. you almost 100% hit the target.. no joke .. u amazed me there.... but looooooooool hibo is a great girl .. u need to get to know her.... rabshooley... seee it is dengerious to be smart and Psycho at the same time... u might become a serial killer.... keep the good work... peace

Hey People,

I'm brand new here, my first post, didn't want to start a whole discussion over that because that would be a little too vain, so I wanted to hide under this abused and used up topic, and say, welcome to my self. smile.gif I was invited to this website by a friend a little over a year ago, and I just got around to it. I use to post on somalinet some few years back, and this is much cleaner and seemingly more intelligent. So we'll be in touch. smile.gif ooolright?

Traveler.

P.S I have to say I really enjoyed this post, the corney agreeable circle, the Ms Cleo following that Moti is getting, and most of all, Somealian and her interactions with him... smile.gif peace.

OG Moti   

Hey Traveler.

Thanx for the compliment .. and ur name shows a lot, i think u like travelling, you never save money and sometimes u think about how would u travel if u dont save money... u love this girl but never told her so u might lose her... so hit on her before the neighborhood cat hits on her...

peace

oooooh my god! wow, I mean, he's got a gift! it's nothing short of a miracle. How in the world could you make so much out of such little information? Like, the fact that my nickname is Traveler, that small insignificant clue had you ACTUALLY guess that I just might like to travel? You're nothing short of a genuis man!

And the "neighborhood cat" thing, with the girl and stuff, (pauses in deep thought).... I think I know who you're talking about. (nodding) I'm on it man! I'll get to it right away! Can't wait to log out...

Traveler

oooooh my god! wow, I mean, he's got a gift! it's nothing short of a miracle. How in the world could you make so much out of such little information? Like, the fact that my nickname is Traveler, that small insignificant clue had you ACTUALLY guess that I just might like to travel? You're nothing short of a genuis man!

loooooooooooooooooooool :D:D:D

Ariadne   

Og_moti here is my name analysis of you

I don't know about the moti part of your name. But the Og represents Ogaden. You are concerned with the plight of the Ogaden people and the opression they have suffered at the hands of the Ethiopian empire. You are something of a split personality. One trying to please others around you by being funny, amusing, smart and being concerned with human rights however small they are. The other part of the personality being completely apathetic and wanting to be a hermit at times. You have very good observational skills. You like to talk and will talk on hours over nothing (maybe you like the sound of your own voice), but you are definetly a talker not a listener (even though you will listen at times the talking outweighs it). You tend to take things personally (a little too personally sometimes). You jump to conclusions even though you will never admit you do. You are quick to apologize often regretting what it is you said without thinking it through. All in all you are a very conflicted person, but you make those around you not aware of it.

And last but not least you like to complain about certain situations or locations but you know deep down inside you would never want to be out of them.

The moti part of your name maybe a name you have or would like to have

P.S. no need to analyze my name it speaks for itself :D

La-y-La   

what about me og, even though the najmah part is just a name i chose out of the blues.

but the 03 stands for something more, tell me about ma nick.

peace.

Iffah   

OG..I'm curious too, what can you say about me?

btw, haven't you quenched your thrist yet?...I'm hoping that's not blood you're drinking icon_razz.gif

OG Moti   

Pyromaniac_Pixie loooooooool almost right, but need a bit training.. i need assistant are u interested for a job... ofcourse u will be evluated for the first 3 month and form of payment will not be made to u... but close .. not bad.....however you name does not speak for itself, it needs further analysis.. let me try...

- first you like to play alot, you do mistakes without meaning it... you play with fire and later wonder why the hell i did it..., you love life would went great only if you are serious sometimes, means u never take life seriously and that what makes ur partner pissed off...

- you are smart, yet very few people see that...or acknowledge, you like to work with others but you hate to lead and be team leader, you like attention but yet when u get it, you feel uncorfortable cuase you are a very shy person...looool u like to do things but u always delay them to last minute... and work over night and tire u self to meet deadlines... loool peace

najmah_03 najmah, you speak Arabic, and you are a star to many people... easy to love person, you dont like to confront people, cuase u dont like to hurt their feelings, even when they piss u off... 03 means you want to have 3 kids in the future... and maybe u are the 3rd child of ur family....Najmah is not a name that u choose out of the blue.. it means something to u.. maybe you want to me the star of ur family .. you want to empress your parents, and that name has some impact on u .. maybe A TV show personality, maybe a movie u watched.. or someone u know is named by najmah

Ilhaam you have a beautiful name to start with... smile.gif you are one of the few somalis who are nationalist, you can not live where no somalis exist, you like your people and u like to be around them... you help somalis but sometimes it hard to make them all happy and u get tired helping but yet again you remain helping them... you read a lot, watch TV... you like the Spanish, or Latin series on TV... means drama tv shows... you like people to see u as an independant ... and that you exist and u are productive .. u make urself useful always....... u smile and laugh out loud sometimes....

i am just geussing .... i could be wrong guys...peace