Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

YOUR NICK tells something about u.. guess what?

OG Moti   

AlwaysLearning, Please forgive me i did my biggest mistake, i did underestimate the powers of our sisters, i assumed only a guy would think of learning, and the joke you make as well made me think you could be a bro, sorry please accept my Apologies.. i broke my rule, never assume things that you dont know

Mizz-HurriCane let me see, fist of all you are a movie fun, HurriCane is your favourate movie, and Densial Washinton is your favourate actor... you never give up, you have a lot of pride, never lay low and fight back only when neccessary.. you have friends and u got friend winning talent, some of your friends might be jelouse of the way you handle things easy and smooth, you are more on leading than following.. you smile most of the time, and you like to sleep afternoons, early evening is just a lazy time for you, you like to watch TV and drink tea at those time... you stay on the phone along time, sometimes members of the family get pissed of u because of that looooooooooooooool peace

OG Moti   

Mizz Huricann.... faaliso looooooool no sis i am system analysis and design expert ... i am computer man i just discover that there are similarities between humans and computers and they nick people choose says something about them.. so tell me what was i right about and where i was wrong ..... looooooool peace

shyhem   

Originally posted by OG_Moti:

Name Analysis
Part Three

Shyhem
you like reggy music, and u like to seems mesterious guy, and u are having a hard time to delever that message to somali ladies..dont give up they always hard to get players and pretent they dont see u when they are.. looool

LOOL some truth to what u said,i'm so mysterious sometimes i don't even know who i'm.Reggae music yap i do listen to it afterall there is "natural mystic in the air,many more will do don't ask me why"

""Quite -Storm you play cards, you show up and be their without anyone noticing, you like to talk less listen more, you hunt your girl like you are really hunting a wild animal with patient and time taking.. you observe people and u even try to study them, you say things that people get amazed of .. sometimes... looool"""

That’s a perfect description of me, I would say lol

HONEY-D   

OG

u seem annoying person yet loveble...easy to love and hard to understand

I agree with u the first two lines of what u said abt me but the above statement aint true i'm so adorable, sweet, open minded i could go on and on but i'm gonna leave it there. How could u say i'm annoying person when all i ever did was being nice to u. :mad: :mad: :mad:

why dont u have another go but this time u have to concentrate aight. :D

OG Moti   

Runway_Vir B+ for u is great i hear u use to teach in small town in Chile and you got fired because u give very low grdes, so thanx that is nice of u... wait the minute dont tell me because of the hate tht is going around in SOL ..you just making me feel better loooooooooool

anyway guys this thing is true, so be who i tell u are and u will live a better life... no offense guys... peace this time

OG Moti   

Simple Woman ok let me see...

you are simple person, thou some people seem not to agree with that.. u dont judge people from what others tell u about them, you like to see things by urself, you like going to school, thou assigments are considered pain... friends come and go, and u dont keep in touch with friends but always carry them in ur heart, some friends complain why u dont reply they messages, but you know you love them... you like fashion, and the guy to imperess u he has to be well dressed before everything, you like to have quite moment and sometimes u like to be alone... TV is in ur daily schedule.. u love to learn Arabic or let me say languages.... smile.gif peace

Walahi im impressed... seriously how could u tell all that from a nickname... everything u said is almost 100% rite.. except i hate going to school.. i love to learn but i hate going to school... assignments are a pain lol There are a lot of friends i haven't kept in touch wit.. but i do keep them in my heart.. and they do complain that i don't return their messages.. but god knows i do try... lol I do see myself as a simple person but everyone else begs to differ.. yes i love to learn other languages.. tried arabic for a while.. then i lost interest... you like to have quite moment and sometimes u like to be alone soo true lol and the guy to imperess u he has to be well dressed before everything lol well personality first...then clothes if ya wanna impress me

but im really impressed

OG Moti   

Simple_women sister it is simple.. 3 ways you can know the person ...i use 2 mostly

1. The nick

2. The avatar

3. Posts

I use first 2 most of the times.. see

The nick - people take time to choose a nick name, and mostly either they like a nick that represent their characteristics or something they like or come to their mind at that memont and still has some connection with what they are..

The Avatar again it has to be an image that they are connected to somehow, let me give u example nuune's Avatar is a person that dances and never stops, showss he like to dance.. your avatar is a women who shows a lot of convidence, means u do things on ur own ways and u like to think, and thinking means u have to be a lone sometimes, and to think u need to like learning and having friends to think about... smile.gif

Posts people post things that interest them, they like to talk about things that they see important and relevent to them..

so as you see it is simple and it all ends to how you analyse things, take ur time look the nick and avatar and start drawing a picture in your head of what kind of person you dealing with.. by the way you are good looking person as well... and some even told you that i guess...

so try sometimes to know people from their nick names or even the way they dress or walk or do things... observetion is aa great tool tht many dont take advantage of.. by the way observtion helps to find the love of your life... and Mr right and miss right do exist and to find them all you need is to Observe closely... loooool

peace

Ariadne   

aha! you've been caught cheating og_moti.

You claimed you guessed what kinda person we are from our nick when all along you had help from the posts! death to cheaters! er ...ahem I mean thats terrible you should be locked up.

death to cheaters! *storms off in a huff*