Sign in to follow this  
OG Moti

YOUR NICK tells something about u.. guess what?

OG Moti   

I have been here for sometimes and i discover that everyone's nick discribes one of 2 things:

Either who you really are or who you wish to be lets take some examples and i am just guessing here ...

1. Che Guavaro << maybe you are revolutionary or you like to make a difference and be rebel

2. Big mom << could be heavy weight or wana add some pounds

3. Pricess_sexy --- sees herself sexy or want to be seen that way

4. CUTE_LILGIRL --- maybe short and cute

5. Kool kat -- maybe someone thigs she is cute and cool as a cat could be...

so you tell me what does your nick means and does it really tell about your personality?

Peace

mojam   

OG_moti. since your flying that flag... og must mean *******... moti ...don't know.

my nick is two names combined, i won't say which ones. it's a nick name given to me in high school.

[ April 28, 2003, 02:37 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

mojam   

oh yeah and che guevera:

"Do not shoot! I am Che Guevara and worth more to you alive than dead."

"I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, you are only going to kill a man."

just awesome.

ay mojam...moti means "fat" in urdu....i dont know if thaz what he is refering to...let me see if i makes sense....fat ogaden...i dont know.

OG Moti   

looooool you guessed right mojam but tell me what yours means..but i think since you carring mojam and ur avatar is the word Allah maybe you mean you are mujaahid

and for angleseyes moti means pearls in nepal language, and in urdu it is mati not moti loool but anyway Moti is my real name... fat? i would love to be since where are i live, people think fat person is a rich person and they respect you for that loooool

Angeleyes << is that mean you have beautiful eyes or you see people with a good heart? peace

Haneefah   

"Fat *******"...looool, how funny and odd

hey mojam, can I take a shot...is that supposed to be mohamed jamac ;)

[ April 28, 2003, 02:38 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

OG Moti   

Nafisa << could be your own name, or a name you would love your parents named u.. and most likely u will call ur daughter by that name.. your avatar means you are shining among your friends and maybe that is the way you want them to see u.. you like daylight and you enjoy suny days... rain is something you dont appriciate... looooooooool this is interesting the more i think about your nicks the more i feel i am getting to you all personaly

peace

Mujahida   

LATEAFHA=Pure and Kind

i guess none y'all will really ever know whether I am pure or Kind. Only those that know me face to face know it well.

;)

Peace

Jaabir   

Darman => is the name of some arab guy i beat up right before finals day back in high school, i broke his right arm. later.. that dude turned to be my best freind !! so i dont know what my nic is supose to tell !!?? :D;)

NoVa   

loool@Darman...hana soo agmarin

Lord have mercy on u...u broke the poor guys hand and then he became ya friend????? that just doesn't sum up...if i was him..i'll break ya hand.... then we can become friends...lol..."An Eye 4 an Eye"

Iffah   

Looool Nova... You would, wouldn't you?

Ogi...Yeah MOTI does mean Fat! I was once told it means darling...yeah right! :rolleyes: