Sign in to follow this  
lol

Where are the early nomad sisters??

lol   

I am just wondering am I the only sister with her original name or the sisters I used to know are around with different plate numbers? Where are Barwaqo, Wildcat, Petite, LadyFatma etc? These are just few of the names I recall... so where are u early nomads of SOL... I miss the old times... Now it is just too many new names and attitudes to remember....

nuune   

hibo, it is good idea to trace the early nomads, but heey be careful that most of those early nomads have changed their names, so they are watching you when you are looking for them, anyway, i can give you a big list of those who changed their names, but qarxis waaye waxaas, waa la is kashifaa ay sheekada noqonee, macsalaamo

Hibo,

You forgot to mention Baydan, Honesita, Soul_Lady, Indhadeeq and Lulla. Habluhu just up and disappeared!

I don't know what happened to Petite, but LadyFatima was ok the last time I PMed her. Wildcat, on the other hand, has turned into a workaholic...I hardly ever see her nowadays. And I'm around, with a new coloured top mind you! ;)

Iffah   

Hibo, stay Hibo! I can't keep up with these name changes anymore. :confused:

DnD, still DnD? ...I wonder how long this phase will last.

Macalin   

You forgot to mention Baydan, Honesita, Soul_Lady, Indhadeeq and Lulla. Habluhu just up and disappeared

....am told they all gat married! :D ...

Hibo,Asxaabtaada waa Lumeen

Wheres Commonsense? that is someone i wish i had known!

Ilhaam, That phase i guaranttee u will nt last very long..Proof me Wong

Iffah   

Originally posted by Lakkad:

Ilhaam, That phase i guaranttee u will nt last very long..Proof me Wong

Do you know something I don't know?

No guarantees here man... I guess we'll just wait and see ;)

Macalin   

Do you know something I don't know?

No guarantees here man... I guess we'll just wait and see

Matter of fact i do....but too bad cant share wichu :D

Blessed   

^^ Easy sis.. he doesn't know anything... just acting like he does, so that you can pay him for info. Thats how he makes a living icon_razz.gif

Hibo,

I really miss those sisters too... esp. Wildcat and Lulla - they just rocked!

Last time I spoke to Honesita, she was killing herslf with work / studies... and where's Kool_Kat, and RC and Nova and Cambo?

lulla   

Hey u guys..how u guys been?

i really missed all of ya too..I DID NOT GET MARRIED HOWEVER.lol.I just got busy with school and work and basically life..my old days when i had nothing to do but think a topic to post here is way over..lol..but i missed those days. When i look back some of the topics i posted..i ask myself what was i thinking..god..iam actually embarrased..i wonder if that comes with getting older..lol..life is crazy.

lol   

I c all the sisters are actually around.. just with changed plate numbers... I c.. I guess I need to change my nick.... getting too famous

Lulla wlc back sista we miss ya :D

Kool_Kat   

Hoodi Hoodi...

War Heedhahaya, I am still around...I just don't post I much as I used, but always visit SOL...

Nowadayz, I just can't keep up with these new topics...Which, by the way, most of them are lame...So I just visit, read, and leave...

But you'll be seeing alot of me these dayz, cuz I am just so bored at work, there is nothing to dooooooooooo...

One luv...