Sign in to follow this  
QueenSoccer

****which country has the best looking guys***

i would vote for somalia, ;) cause we got the best looking guys in africa. the second is germany their are nice looking guy :D .the third is australia their are handsome guys icon_razz.gif and italy :rolleyes: .please this is my opinion guys don't start junk now. redface.gif

********* MissUnderstood ***********

nuune   

best looking guys are:

1-mozambique

2-cambodia

3-somalia

4-kenya

5-new zealand

6-Brunai

7-Gambia

8-Romania

9-Cyprus

10-Iran

best looking ladies are:

1-Iran

2-Somalia

3-Finland

4-Mauritus

5-Malaysia

6-India

7-Italy

8-Zaire

9-Saudi Arabia

10-United Kingdom

nuune   

Jamaica, wherelse?

ask the somali sisters if you think i'm lying.

aha haha ah ,lol,sorry,aamiin

SoMa_InC   

Jamaica, wherelse?

ask the somali sisters if you think i'm lying.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

funny guy

Curly   

Actually this reminds me of an argument I get into with other people all the time!

Because whenever a group of my mates see a really good looking black (non-Somali) guy, people are like “ Oh wow he looks, so Somali” and whenever they see a really good looking Somali guy they’re like “ Oh wow he doesn’t look Somali".

That really pisses me off, why does a Somali guy have to look non-Somali to be good looking???!!! Plus I’d understand if their stupid views were consistent! :mad: :mad:

Oh and then there are the non-Somali people who say the same thing…but it sounds more offensive coming from them especially the second one!!! :mad:

OG Moti   

looooooooool@nuune

man cambodia second for men... ... i guess i should say thanx thou i think men here look really ugly.... and ladies really beautiful but smelly man... they are the most beautiful girls in south east Asia but the have something against showering and dressing well maybe something to do with their religion or men get turn on by the bad smell i dont know.....

i go for Somalian men... since we got OG_moti, nuune, jamaal_11, libaax sanka, macruuf, legend and many more.....

girls i go for Somali girls only if they lose the attitute they show only to us somali men and never to others even to the CLOWN said :( man dont say that again MR CLOWN i might end up serial killer because of your words....

peace

Psycho_Sue couldnt agree withchu more. Believe me i ran into my dozen of crowd that speak and think as same...am sorry but i'd be the first to admit when a somali brotha is fine and when he is ugly but for others to state and make connections to non-somalians and make it into a positive thing is foul...everyone has different taste, whatcha might think as "ugly" another might think the opposite. Shout you dont have to be a dime but a nickle and 4 pennies would do the same too rite ladies. But on the real thou, i dont think i can honestly say one whole nation is better, physical apparence wise then your next...but as a proud somalian sistah...i'd have to pull my end of the rope and standing there is definetly a somalian brotha..shout ain't the saying "behind every fine somalian lady stands a somalian brotha"..lol twisted it but ya'll get the point. Anywho, ladies start and recognize your somalian brotha's and brotha's start and respect your sistah's ! Enuff said....

oh my god, cambodia guy are not that hot girl redface.gif .and the kenyas are not that hot too :( .sorry but your list is a shame to us.and the rest are shame too :rolleyes: .if i were you i would think before i write. ;) .

******MizzUnderstood********

loooooooool clown.....Jamaica guys are so fine...

cambodia guys are so short and small eyes sometime you wonder how they see things..

best looking guys are:

somalia

MALI

AFRO american

kenya

south africa

Chad

Guinea

Tanzania

Ethiopia

Uganda

brazil

peru

Why are guys even replying to such a topic lol i had to scroll up and check the title twice... Guys shouldn't be stating wat country has the hottest guys akhass :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Call me paranoid but guys dats not cool

Rokko   

This is my list yo

It ain't in particular order. Some of these countries are not recognized yet and some are struggling for independance namean and some don't have a central government?. ;)

Puntland

Somaliland

Ogaden

Somalia

Djibouti

NFD

Mujahida   

Nice topic!

lol Nuune, new zealand kulaha, iyaah? tell me about thatc smile.gif

back to the topic

Arabs,

Puerto-Ricans

Haiti ( they look unique smile.gif

Brazilians,

Last but not least my fellow Somali's,! ;)

Wa/Salam

Senora   

Well clown, for me its not the looks that some of the Jamaicans I've met that got that me attracted, its really their attitude...the ones i have known were rugged, and thugged out, and i have to admit, it was a bit of a turn on....but i wouldnt go as far as to say that their looks are to blame.......anyway how many times do we have to go over this redface.gif .....u cant possible know every guy in a single country, so your answers are pointless

Jamicans, and ethopians are not hot, they yuk.

The ethopians down here, Smell...Yuk! :eek:

U.G.L.Y GUYZ/GIRLS

kenyas....Uff, tuff

New zealand: 2 big, and not attractive.

AFRO american: Yuk!

What is wrong with you people~ These lists are shocking, what are you lot looking at? I dont even want to image it!

HOT GUYZ

Romania: Good looking,

Italians: Hot! ;)

Lations: Oooooo, Damn, hot guyz

Greeks: Not bad!

Turks: Pretty good~