Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

Supper Tuesday Tomorrow!!

Somali Americans dont forget to rock for Obama tomorrow! lets do it.

Insha Allah, in near future this will inspire next gens of somalis to do the same!

Vote for the Obama, he deserves it more than any other one. thnx

STOIC   

I am leaving work early today to cast my vote at my local precint station.I am all for supporting my fellow Kenyati aka Obama.I made up my mind, then and there, the moment Clinton started to play the race card in South Carolina that I was going to vote for OBama and if he fails to capture the nomination am all for Mcain(if he wins) who is not a neocon in my eyes! Obama has a definate purpose and a burning desire to change history.This is a man that closed all negatives in his mind when pundits were saying that he wasn't going to raise the campaign fund.We all know he prooved them wrong! I know that all men have become what they are because of their dominating thoughts to change their environment.Obama did it right from fresh out of Columbia to the southside of Chicago!

NGONGE   

^^ Yet you'll vote for him because he's black, saaxib. From what I've seen, the man has no policies. He's almost a Somali in the way he talks about some intangible change. Having said that, none of the other candidates offer any interesting alternatives! So you may as well vote for him.

chubacka   

Ng...i think ppl are so desperate for REAL change, a complete U turn from the horrendous current govt that real policies take a back seat.

Hilary has been in the White Hse, she doesn't need to be there again. Personally i think she wants the house more than the job.

GO OBAMA GO.

STOIC   

Ngonge,

Race is no doubt a big factor in my decision to vote for him.ofcourse the rapture of his way of speaking may make people skeptic. You are right that critics are saying that he has no policy in place, but I doubt if this is correct only for him. The man has made a clear stand on issues like immigration where he supported the comprehensive immigration reform that calls for a path to earn citizenship for workers already in the USA illegally. Unlike Hillary he has opposed the Iraq war right from the start. On Issues such as HIV Aids he pledged extra one billion dollar a year to world’s hardest hit region over the next five years. He also plans to extend states children healthcare insurance program and Medicaid. Its all politics and whose ideas will struck a cord in you!

Kool_Kat   

^Ee soo Canadaba lagama yaqaano? Mise darisaa nahaa ka wadaa? Sheeko...

Maanta tii ugu yaabka badneed, I was having a conversation with someone about 'Super Tuesday'...Some where in the conversation, don't know waxey ku timid all I hear is 'Obama awoowihiis aa Baardheere kuduugan, Somali aa wax ugalay?'...W-T-F!!! Saa qosol isugu celinaayay inaa qarxo aanbo ka baqay...Toloow marunaa ehee? I don't know koleey, it was news to me...

STOIC   

I am watching CNN now with my laptop on my lap.Obama is projected in wining Georgia with eighty-eight percent of the blacks casting their vote for him (including me :D ). I drove upto the precint station with John Mayer song "Waiting on the world To Change" playing on my CD player.

Waiting On The World To Change

me and all my friends

we're all misunderstood

they say we stand for nothing and

there's no way we ever could

now we see everything that's going wrong

with the world and those who lead it

we just feel like we don't have the means

to rise above and beat it

so we keep waiting

waiting on the world to change

we keep on waiting