Sign in to follow this  
ismacil mire

the perfect wedding

Paragon   

Malika, dear the problem is not bullying. It's about impulse - the man was bitten. It was all impulse reaction.

Teeda, thank you for your support. And gabar la slap-gareeyey ma tihid adigu. You are simply tu la shumiyo. ;)

Originally posted by Malika:

^
:D
, miskiin why are we picking on you Jamaal,kuwi kaa horeyaa we allowed them to find it funny..,you can slap us!

She might have been hinting to him of things to come later,a little friendly bite ..ey ey!..heh

Apparently the dude knows nothing about what"love bite" is.. :D

Originally posted by Jamaal11:

^Complicated, listen, aren't we all entitled to our opinions - however different?
smile.gif

J11, Limaadaa calaacal, surely you wouldnt mind inay malika madaxa kugu dhufato. It might be a blessing in disguise for all you know.

The poor girl should run.

If he isn't scared to slap her in public with all her family around her --- imagine what he would do in private.

RUN, GIRL, RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!

Cara.   

J11, you are right, that really looked like an instinctive strike. Which is why I agree with Femme, the girl should RUNNNNNNNNN!

Think about it. Any man who's been TAUGHT to hit women can be untaught, but a man who strikes out as a reflex? That is not only misogynistic, it's a sign of pervasive violent tendencies. What happen if his newborn baby is flailing about and scratches him? Or he gets a painful muscle spasm while doing some acrobatics in the bedroom? :D

Paragon   

Lol. Complicated, I have a very thick skull and if she hits me I may mistake it for a gentle caresss? :D

J11, you are right, that really looked like an instinctive strike. Which is why I agree with Femme, the girl should RUNNNNNNNNN!

Think about it. Any man who's been TAUGHT to hit women can be untaught, but a man who strikes out as a reflex? That is not only misogynistic, it's a sign of pervasive violent tendencies. What happen if his newborn baby is flailing about and scratches him?
Or he gets a painful muscle spasm while doing some acrobatics in the bedroom?

Axem, I am not at liberty to comment on those muscle-jacking conditions. This is not about me. It's about him, him and him alone. I was merely appreciating the beauty of biology. :D

How do you like biology yourself? Especially mysterious muscles. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Naag kasto markii koow la aroosaayabo hadii saas dharbaaxo looga fujin lahaa, ma iyagaaba is waali lahaa! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL, nacalaa sheydaan ku taal!!!!!

She bit the hand that fed her.
(that's why he slapped her).
I had no idea she bit him...Baga marka, taasi weyba istaahishaa in indhaha bartooda xabad dharbaaxo ah looga fujiyo...Wilibo inuu mid fara jirjir ah ugu soo qatimeey eheed... :D

Pucca   

*wishful thinking* perhaps she straightened him out...perhaps he woke up the next morning missing some important parts. *sigh* perhaps she sat there counting down the minutes...waiting to get her hands on that perfectly sharp knife she hid in her bedroom.