Suldaanka

America's White racist extremists are unleashed...

If I were living in the US, I would be seriously drawing up my escape plans. That place is heading for some serious trouble. 

Come November elections if Trump loses, the white white knuckle heads will cause troubles. I do not think the police will respond the same way they would if it were other communities. 

I live in Georgia now. Some areas were no go as late 90s. As soon as I got here, I bought .45 S&M and AR 15 rifle with plenty of ammo and get concealed gun permit.

White extremism always existed and will continue to exist. The national security agencies are spending more resources on them.

Che,
You are too deep in the country. You cannot fight your way out of there. You are in Confederate country.
But you can secure a territory if you have some friends or friends of necessity then.

America pretty soon will be ungovernable.

Each side will not be governed by the other. Trump has no chance, but to polarize further the situation and get other side to blink.

Or make war with China or Russia somewhere else other than their territories.

But then the Russians have no chaoice, but to end it all from the get go.

Catch 22 for ALL

Observer,

Actually, the South has the largest population of blacks and an increasing number of Hispanics.  Georgia is 30% black. That's why Biden became the democratic nominee; the blacks from the South voted for him starting with South Caroline.

That's why most nutty White Extremists dream of a pure white nation in the Northeast or the Pacific West. Blacks and other minorities are arming themselves, even gay people. If the sh!t hits the roof, it will be a blood bath. But American has always been the land of the rich white man and peasants who think they are living the dream. As long as the white capitalists are satisfied, America will carry on.

President Lyndon H. Johnson captured the sentiment of how influential whites see poor whites:

“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best-colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

Capitalist whites will hold only to power as long as they convince poor whites that they are better than America's minorities. 

• Like 2

This country has been through alot, had bigger problems, this is nothing. USA will fine, that is why top of the world.

One thing for sure, people have more freedom, and can do whatever, where in the world, do protests come out with millitray grade weapons?

9 hours ago, maakhiri1 said:

This country has been through alot, had bigger problems, this is nothing. USA will fine, that is why top of the world.

One thing for sure, people have more freedom, and can do whatever, where in the world, do protests come out with millitray grade weapons?

Bet against “Merika” at your own peril. 🇺🇸 

There are a couple reasons why I think America is heading for a civil war. Firstly the Whites have never felt so marginalised or hopeless than anytime in their history. Secondly, the Blacks in America have never had it better. By far, the last 3 decades has given the Blacks in America more economic power than they ever enjoyed. And lastly, the number of Latinos in America is staggeringly high.

So when you mix that with the failing American political system which is now become a race to the bottom and bereft of any common sense. The growing divide of the halves and halve nots, the raise of the anarchists, the awaking of the religious fanatics, the resurgence of White Supremacists.. and throw in the high number of powerful military grade weapons in their hands.

That is my friends a tinderbox waiting to go off at any moment. 

It is not a healthy environment to raise children nor grow a family in my opinion. Life is too short to be worrying about security. 

15 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

I bought .45 S&M and AR 15 rifle with plenty of ammo and get concealed gun permit.

People in Xamar are not this loaded,  and you call this a  country? 

America is a dormant volcano.  When it'll hit the roof,  everybody's guess. 

Tallaabo   
16 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

President Lyndon H. Johnson captured the sentiment of how influential whites see poor whites:

“If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best-colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

Capitalist whites will hold only to power as long as they convince poor whites that they are better than America's minorities. 

You are missing a hand held grenade and a baazuuke from your list of essential survival kit 😁

Tallaabo   

The African Americans are useless at defending themselves. They are considered sitting ducks because they are too busy killing each other and committing crimes which puts them in prisons. If they organised and armed themselves, taking out every racist who kills one of them, the white racists would think twice before they embark on hostile endeavours against the blacks. 

24 minutes ago, Tallaabo said:

You are missing a hand held grenade and a baazuuke from your list of essential survival kit 😁

They are not legal yet😁

😐
1 hour ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

People in Xamar are not this loaded,  and you call this a  country? 

America is a dormant volcano.  When it'll hit the roof,  everybody's guess. 

Second amendment my friend.

Suldaanka,

Actually, blacks are the hardest hit group. They are barely recovering the great recession and now this. The angry whites are the ones who used to be in the manufacturing industry which has been shipped to China and beyond. In the 50s and 60s, if you worked, let's say for Ford Company, you lived comfortably, bought a house, raised a family, and retired with a good pension. That's no longer the case.

The blue-worker whites are simply finding out how bad others had it.