Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

If you've been aproved to shoot one bullet, who would you kill ??

Kool_Kat   

Rugcadaa, don't hate aboowe... I drive better than most men I know... FYI, I probably was driving before you even learned the damn word... And no I am not that old, I am just way too experienced...

Bachelor   
:D Darman!! Well said SXB. Certainly Faverite KASTOOMO. What makes me :confused: is how far does his obedience will go? I have never seen or heard him expressing his own point of view other than echoing cheap White house propaganda. I personally consider him not a PM rather a PR for Bush who sits in downing st. Anyways make sure you guys voted him out next time around. Of course if he is alive till then. ;) Waryaa I didnt say that.

Honesita   

The only one i can agree with in here would be Jaluut......even though by taking Arafat out might bring another cowerd.....but he's the only one that would come to my mind...!!! If i can go back in time and have that bullet, i would shoot that turkish dude who ended the Islamic Khilafa....Kamal Aturk or somethin'...if it wasnt for his stupid decision, our Islamic world might have had just a little power...!!!

Darman.....killing my ex, naaah, maybe he wants to kill me... :( ...!!!

Salaamz

Jaabir   

Honesita you so damn Right, i wish if Kamal Ataturk was alive so i could shoot him... he is the one who brought disgrace to our ummah..

AUN   

Why shoot someone DARMAAN when I dont have permision only Allah can kill his creators and we are not given such powers STOP

Miriam1   

Salam

To the guy above ^^^ damn man ur avator just shocked me ! :eek: :eek: its unbelievably disgusting .. have some respect :mad: :rolleyes: uuuff .

Admin i am sure u didnt come across this ..but this puts down the site. I am sure we dont want this to turn out to be a somalinet II with graphics :confused: :mad:

Macalin   

LOL..BUSH..Waryaa u tryna be like BILL CLINTON>?.

DUDE get a grip this is a G-rated site..BEEHAVE SUCKER>>ceeb..wat if ur li sister sees this?..ur daughter?..Ur mama?..and any muslim sister?..WARAA NAGA DHAAF WAXAN NACAS!

Bizzak to the topic..ONE BULLET??..If i had a chance to burst a cap in someone's a$$ who would tha be?..MHM..since bush,sharon have been killed ama go for.. SADDAM XUSSEIN! why?..coz this MOG is responsible for thousands of muslims death!..and if it wasnt for him MANY iraqi kids would not be suffering now from the BUSH syndrome!.(Habar BUSh and BUSH YANIISHOW..lol)

and i be saving the american taxpayers like Me some money!..ya dig tha?..ppl!

mojam   

OK with all the evidence above, ya'all are under arrest. Anything you said can and will be used against U. You don't have the right to remain silent nor the right to an attorney.

Yours sincerely,

John Ashcroft,

Attorney General,

US Federal Government

Salaamz

You say that you care about Muslims oooh is that so, i don't think that you do brotha darman cause iff you do you would not post this topic you have.

Now you have many mad muslims saying such thing i would shoot him and yeah him like they could.

You have but some thought in to your brothers and sisters mind that is haraam, may allah forgive you for that you have!!

Wa^salaamz

Mujahida   

My target would definitely Be P.M sharon!

I'm not that brave to really do that, But if I HATE anybody that much then it's Sharon, I actually HATE him more then I even can say!

Salams

Mujahida   

Look sista Proud, Killing a bastered like sharon Is a gain for you, any idea how many Muslims he kills? If I'd get that chance I'd do it without even thinking twice!