Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

If you've been aproved to shoot one bullet, who would you kill ??

jaaluut   

come on Hanna, sharon may be the BULLDOZER,but he deosn't deserve the bullet. yaser arafat might be a better choice, since he is a coward and an enemy of somalia, yes in the 1977-78 somaligalbeed war , he sided with the ethiopians.

its ridiculous to only have one bullet and one chance, becuase i don't beleive in golden bullets.

we, somalis are spent cartridges and should not be thinking about killings no more.

i would fire a bullet for the birth of my son on july 1 2002, what a great co-incident since that day was the day somalia was born july 1-1960.

since iam a great patriot of this wretched country and it's people it was a blessing from Allah.

I wouldn't kill anyone cuz am not the giver or taker of life. However if my life was in an immediate danger ie. Freddie Krueger or a rapist after moi, then i'd shoot without a hesitation :D

Kool_Kat   

Northerner, a woman driver aa... Walaahi I'll drive you over my car and when you are down, put a bullet in your a$$... ;)

N'way, I agree with Tamina... If my life was in danger, then yea I'll shoot with no hesitation AT ALL... And if I had one bullet, I'll hang on to it till I feel my life is in danger...

Kool_Kat   

Come to think of it, I just remembered someone... My Carabi and Diin teacher back home... Ohhh, how I hated him with his cross eyed... His name was Ayatulahi... Weershe indha xundheh... I'll shoot him even if I had 100 bullets...

Jaabir   

i was just wondering if any of you have that Ex who broke your heart or cheated on you.. if you do then will your remember him/her now that you have the license to kill in one hand, and the golden bullet in the other ? :D;)

Rugcadaa   

Did you sadi just one bullet ... let me think...aaha I will send it to Kool - Kat , to save the mankind from the worest drivers on earth , and before I do that I think I will take her Driver Lic. away from her .

RaMpAgE   

abdinuur...to tell u the truth George bush is like a puppet ..hes onli their to represent the government....the people make these evil discion are in his adminstartion..people like donald rumfield.etc...

if i can have another bullet i would kill the queen lol....take her out of her misery.... :D

Kamilyah   

Damn, been approved to shoot one Bullet???? Just thinkin about it gets me exicted. It would have to be eeemmm... to come and think of it, i dont think there is anyone i'd shoot at the present moment, but ill keep the bullet in a safe place, you'll never know i might need to get rid of my future husband.

Anyhow to Northerner what can i say other than think twice you know women are better drivers than men. Thats the truth, and Truth does hurt.

Bachelor why on Gods Green Earth would you want to kill all the British?

Haboon   

Salaamzzzz

It would have to be my inorganic chem Prof....that evil man managed to put together the hardest exam on the face of this planet....what ever happened to compassion...showing mercy to students....or pity

Ibtisaam   

Honestly speaking i wouldn't kill anyone even if i hated them to them to the fullest...But on the other hand if my life is at stake than that’s another situation... But i'll try to do my best to handle the situation and try not to take anyone’s life...God i don't think i could sleep at night knowing i took someone’s life :eek:

Ladiif   

I would shoot the first slow *** driver I see driving on the very left lane of the FREEWAYS!!! Especially the old forks!!!I think there should be a age limit; if u R over that limit, ur Dr.license should be taken away, I seen this 92 yrs driving, I think thosekind of ppl are hazards to the driving communities..What u guys think?