Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

If you've been aproved to shoot one bullet, who would you kill ??

Jaabir   

Hypothetically speaking, If you had been given a license to shoot one bullet to kill one person you choose, who would you kill??

Everybody must have or had this one evil person whom destroyed your life, or caused you a great pain in some point. So let it out and tell us whom you shoot, and why?

Please remember we are not practical here and I am not asking you to shoot someone.. I am just inviting your oppressed emotions to speak for themselves..

Peace out

Khayr   

DID YOU JUST WATCH 'MINORITY REPORT'?

ARE YOU WORKING FOR THEM???

Why do you think that someone would incriminate themselves by telling you or anyone else who they would shoot?

Just how much are they paying you???

Why don't you give the rest of the nomads on here your response to your own question?

Jaabir   

Khayr, guess what.. I didn’t watch that movie, and I to be honest I am not found of that type of intelligence insulting far fetched movies, so sorry to disappoint ya on that one..

On the other front, I am not expecting any sane nomad in somaliaonline to shoot anybody under any circumstances, that’s why I based the whole topic on hypothesis. And no one is going to incriminate anybody.. since we are in virtual world and whatever thoughts we lay down here wont be more than few letters on a thread !!..

Anyways, if I had a license to kill I would have shot Slobodan Milosevic for the despicable genocide he carried out on the Muslim Bosnian people…

BYT why are you so proud to be form Dar-Algahilyah ? for those who don’t speak Arabic, that means “Home Of the Ignorance” !!!

Miriam1   

Salam

Well if it was under normal conditions and i could just shoot any average individual and not a political figure( bodyguards etc..) i would definetly put one between the eyes of my 7th grade math teacher.She simply hated me for being black and decided that i must so stupid.Even though every year i was in the list of the top 20 students of the whole school.

But if i was given full acess i would shoot Sharon the israeli pm.

OG Moti   

can i have another bullet?

if yes i would make somali warlords stand in line and shoot hoping it will kill all...

peace

SiHaaM   

If I had the will to take a bullet in someone's brain,it would have to be Jay-Z.

#1 Reason is that he is an ugly creature...

#2 Reason is that he started dissing Nas Because he wanted to shine, since nothing else worked for him over the years.

#3 Reason is that he been hating on Nas Since Nas started representing his block and pple's.

#4 Reason is that he took a cheap a*s shot@nas when Nas was with his sick mom in her death bed, becuz he knew Nas wasn't ready to come and lyrically attack his ugly a*s back.

#5 Reason AGain, Jay-Z is ugly,ugly and Ugly...

#6 There is no enough bullet to shoot all y'all nomads, but I really want to blow y'allz brains...give me the 38 and I will be more than happy..

Abdinuur   

RAMPAGE, good choice!

It would definitely be PRESIDENT GEORGE W. BUSH 'cause of all the injustices he had done and still in the process of...

...but better yet, I've changed my mind...'cause the #1 person in the world who is doing injustices everywhere is AROLD SHARON :mad: ...whatever his name is...that ISRAELI EVIL MAN...

He's the one that motivates GEORGE BUSH and his little white boys.... redface.gif:(

Jaabir   

OG_Moti. why would you want to kill me brother ?? i guess i will have to add another eye to look out for myself then :D ..

Bachelor   
ONE BULLET= ONE BLAIR ...Mr. YES MAN!! Disguested with that guy and the entire Brits . I consider him "nacamlee" to Yankees. Suppose you forget some other bullets inside the gun i would help deliver Meles & sharon to HELL.