Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

would u check if ur girl is good in bed :-) ...

magnoona you said most of your male friends say it then i say most of your male friends are either stupid or non-somali coz how on earth can i even think about doing something like that let alone do it so my sister i suggest you lay low with your off the track question it ain't worth asking and i hope you not doing it already are you?in other words you are not sleeping with one of your male friends are you? :(

Baaniyal   

First of all it is xaram to check, since y'all would be in the act of "zinah". So here is what defies logic, us men always hate our egos to be questioned. Now if ur wife is good in bed, that would raise the question of, "who taught her, how many,how do i compare..etc", now i don't know about u, but curiosity will kill me. If love existed between you two without sex, why should it hinder your judgement of each other just because of sexual expertise? Sex is sort of the desert after ur long wait for each other, which makes it so much more appetizing! Besides i rather play the teacher's role, and watch her learn since we will have plenty of time with each other from then on! My moto is "challenge me and i will luv u forever, make it easy for me and i will illude u forever"

Magnona gal, ur question is very thought provoking and "magnona" like! So it's all gravy!

;);)

A7LA-SHU   

abdulrahman excuse me?? aye listen if i feel like asking q i will i don't see why i shouldn't unless i'm breaking some of the forums rules if not then i'll ask it. got any problem with dat??.. and about if i was doing it with my male friends? geeeee let me think... hmmmmmmmm NOOO son coz i'm not stupid yet but i'll let u know when i become stupid.... and remember this son one thing it is just a q...

banyial well thanks for taking the time to answer it..and for reals my point wasn't to ask any crazy q but i guess magnoona girl asks crazy Q lol..

smokey huh?? and what was the point dear?

I'd take time to see if she is a good cook ;) after all that is they way to a somali mans heart girls, so if ur cooking is nt up to scratch start practising now aight icon_razz.gif .

Ibtisam   

You know I just saw my brothers response, :D it is creepy seeing his online response back when he was young man :eek:

MZanzi   

^^ do you see what i see here..my boy is in this page with his real name lol waagu maskiinka ahaa waaye

Maashallah indeed this thread is very disturbing and entertaining at the same time, i am glad it is put up before the Holly month arrives, Wal bal anigu runtii kama jawaabi karo.I forget how to woo let alone asking a btlf lady to go in bed just to test drive the pipe for what? War Ceeb alla illah noo naxariiso. I guess Zina is acceptable nowdays. Remember not long ago you were not allowed to even put hand on the lady,what happened to those good old days? the question i have is Are there some of those ladies left still? I know the sister who put the question perhaps is being pushed to temptation, all i can say sister is this your friends let them loose they are upto no good.

Baluug   

^Notice that this thread was started in 2002.

JB waryaa, stop digging up these things! Let them die peacefully :D