Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

would u check if ur girl is good in bed :-) ...

^ LoL...why? Good advise ayaad bixisay even though it is 7 years late.

Originally posted by Paragon:

I changed my stance on this subject since then.

Really? You would be up for a test drive now, would you? Ceeb badanaa!

roobleh   

This was both very interesting and educational thread. I will say YES for checking out each other before marriage. This is especially more important for the girl to know if his tool can respond to her by merely seeing or touching her curves. This does not mean to fire the gun, but to rule out any psychological or physical deformities that may exist. For me, touching her bare breasts will allow me to know more about her. Sin? Yes, but small sin that can be forgiven by Allah if ur intentions are good. Just keep praying and stay away from major sins.

Sheik roobleh

Sheik roobleh

Paragon   

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

^ LoL...why? Good advise ayaad bixisay even though it is 7 years late.

quote:

Originally posted by Paragon:

I changed my stance on this subject since then.

Really? You would be up for a test drive now, would you? Ceeb badanaa!
Val, forget JB, meel kaluu ka fakarayaa. Anigu my rethinking involves knowledge of the kitchen department - the engine room more like.

Nothing sexual. Be assured I am no predator. :D

Oz   

I remember once upon a time this particular wadaad dude went to Garisso to get married, then he found a range of girls waiting hired an office and started interviewing them one by one. :D

Cabdow   

I'd take time to see if she is a good cook after all that is they way to a somali mans heart girls, so if ur cooking is nt up to scratch start practising now aight

I second that smile.gif

Originally posted by Magnoona-girl:

I JUST WONDER IF U GUYS WOULD CHECK IF U GIRL IS GOOD IN BED BEFORE U MARRY HER? I MEAN IS IT IMPORTANT TO KNOW? JUST WONDERING I WANNA SEE U GUY'S REPLY.. PEACE OUT FOR NOW.. SALLAM.

Simple, I think any girl is good in bed unless she somehow somewhere along the line missed the chance for her to enable herself or go onto that full feel_good_function mode, which by default is OFF smile.gif

If this hadn't been posted 7 years ago, I would have suspected it was my younger cousin. Hmm...

These girls really need someone to teach them a few things about self-respect. They're running down the streets causing their parents heart-attacks.