Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

would u check if ur girl is good in bed :-) ...

Lefty   

loooooooool@magnoona

That's funny question....Did someone ask checking for your savings..lol.

Anyway, to answer your question, it all depends the girl. IF the girl gives the guy the green light and encourage him to check because she believes she's good in bed, There will be someone able to do it. But, if she sticks with the savings until the right time, then there will be no checking account.. There's a Somali proverb that says "Ri walba meeshey is dhigto baa lagu gowracaa" or more closely something like that..anyone can correct me if i'm wrong..The bottom line is...it all depends on yourself if you are a girl or a guy or whether you prefer for checking acount or saving one.

A7LA-SHU   

fuad well i reread ur q why i have no idea but to answer u i wouldn't be checked.....i would keep him waiting till it is the right time as lefty said.... so i hope that answers ur q...

lefty thanks.... sounds perfecto to me....

just one lil thing for the ppl i see in the chat room saying:

"girl u talk about sex 24/7" i don't.... and if u guys wondering how or why i asked this q was that i have alot of male friends basically about 90% of friend are guys so whenever we ask what would check about girl before u marry her.. the only thing i get is if she can please me in bed. so i thought to see if all guys where like that or not. i'm sure not all guys are the same but if most of them would reply that way.. so thank u very mucho..... and peace in the middle east.... any other q u guys wanna ask please do....

lol..i didn't know it was going down like this over here.. let me see if i could help out on this fo a min..Like ma boy fuaad mentioned...from this day on we don't mind being da designated checkers..guyz bring your mates..we will do thrill check on every thing..and every thang..first ten customers is in the house..fo free..may be depending on the your mates mileage..lol..but seriously as far as am concern there wouldn't be any checking or inspection before da wedding night..cuz dats da right way and da best way..so you cann't have it better...

Hibo   

Since Everybody is entitled to their opinions and whatnot, but i don't know about y'all, My thing is she gotta be real good and i gotta be real good for her too. C'mon now, you thinkin' about spendin' your whole life hittin' one woman, so she better know how to twurk. That's Just me. Now i know some of y'all might say, "wouldn't it be beautiful for you and your wife to get intimate on the night of your wedding" and i'ma say "yeah to y'all" but then again, if i'm the one that's been there b4, then it's always special to me. I saw some dude writin' stuff like "it ain't for my pleasure it's just for my future kids" now i'm sorry but that's just the dumpest thing i ever heard. how you not gonna wanna enjoy your wife or the sex and just think about fillin' her tank?.

I said alittle too much, i'ma just ended here~

Waguan all

I just want to say that it's

very good and smart to have

sex with the person u lov

before marriage because tray

the person and if u like it

u stay with He or She init?

So i think it's unsmart to marry someone

u haven't had sex with before and then

break up. That's why somali people marry and

break up to much.

1 Lov all

Boooooo to my West London Mali Massives

why is it that yoll brothers think u ARE good in bed. Yoll feel so confident in yourselves to say all these things?? first of all my confused brotherz, THINK 2 yourself one THING: IF THE GIRL GIVES IT UP, YOU AINT THE FIRST TO BEAT IT, BUT IF A GIRL DOES'NT GIVE IT UP, THEN YOU'LL KNOW YOU FOUND THE GEM, BUT WHY MARRY A TRASHCAN THAT GETS FILLED THEN EMPTIED AND AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH THE SAME ROUTINE.

BASICALLY:::::

WHAT "GOOD MARRIAGABLE" GIRL WOULD GIVE IT UP, IF SHE DOES, SHE'S JUST A HO3, NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

JUST THE FACTS

WUN LUV PPLZ

ibrahim   

Originally posted by illmatic:

easy on the girl pple.

Magnoona to your Q

NO, NO, No, I would not check anything before marr'ge, I preferred to be suprise at the wedding night
;)

:mad: redface.gif:(smile.gif :cool:

Changed   

.. i am sure they (the men)would want a piece of it, but i bet they would dumb the person after they get it(being somalis u cant marry someone u slept with...........lol.....i wouldn't give them a piece unless i was their wife. cuz its harram . but hey that is just me

Hodann   

what the hell is wrong with you girl what kind of topic is that. :mad: every somalia out there is not look for somalia that is good in bed. we care about how the person is and education we don't wanted know if that are good in bed.

Mhd   

say what!!!!!!subxaana laah,we as a muslim we say no,no,no.that is not in our culture.& please do not act like those who don,t believe,otherwise you will be like them,you shuold know better they don,t do what we do,so what is the point by doing what they do?we have our diin & they have theirs. :confused:

honey206   

hey Magnoonagirl. watch out for that guy named mohammed, he seems horny that's not how he supposed to treat the female. as for my opinion i'ma tell ya this. it's xaram to have sex before wedding or engagement. don't listen to somepeople's bullshit, do your own thing and be your own cause them niggas once they taste u then it's over. don't let no one fool u tell them to wait until the wedding night.

A7LA-SHU   

honey206 thanks sis. and i know. i'm not letting now get fool. but that q was to find out how somali guys think... coz most of my male friend talk abut that shit and i was like let me see what my loser brothaz gotta say lol...

Baby_G   

Ay yo aint no bre gone b checkin sh*t na'mean....

Fo real though if da bre gats mad feelinz den he bes wait fo da weddin bellz.....

Aight am out