Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

would u check if ur girl is good in bed :-) ...

Fabulous   

Check if my girl is good in bed before I marry her? thats straight up and down WRONG for real, how you gonna hit you girl before you marry anyway, shit aint gonna be pure, if you feeling a girl and thinking about marriage, make sure you aint hit it before you get married, cause i heard that it aint good for ya in your after life, dont get me wrong....sex is off the heezay fo' sheezay, but If i get me some wifey material, i'm a wait until i get married to hit it......but i damn sure hope her luv is off the hook.....ya heard, VA/Ottawa boys runnin dem thangs..holla.

A7LA-SHU   

sweetsista don't get harsh on me sis.. first it is a q second the reason i asked was coz most of my male friend always say that so i just wanna to see what my ppl have to say or think. and sis when it comes to haram i think i know my religion enough for me to know what to do or not to do.. plus i didn't said i was doing that so enough of the subxanallah... yes it is zinnah u didn't hear me say it wasn't. but i know there is ppl out there who do check that in the person they with or like.. but thanks for ur answer sis...

peace out.. one luv..

Dhimbil   

easy on the girl pple.

Magnoona to your Q

NO, NO, No, I would not check anything before marr'ge, I preferred to be suprise at the wedding night ;) .

A7LA-SHU   

thanks illmatic. now that is how i wanna hear ppl answer say what u gotta say without putting anyone done.. and yeah i know no checking like indhaaq said no checking not like he is buying lol. :D . i'm glad to hear that yo..

I think everyone meaning male or female would check there partner before marriage if they are good in bed..........I mean i peronaly would most definitely do that if i could, but then again the Islam religion gives us, as a woman the right to divorce our husbands if they can not please us in bed..........which think it goes both ways.......peace

Girl! U got the hole idea worng. Frist marriage is not just about sex u might think so but the opposite is. And secondly i honestly think is an im proper question for a muslim girl to ask (i assume). Our muslim values teaches what marriage is. Marriage is about respect and understanding of each spouse not all about sex. and living with each other happily with understanding. anywaz next time plz think abot the questions u ask first. :rolleyes:

A7LA-SHU   

oh thanks ms. paradise and what is wrong with muslim girl asking this q? well i don't see why i can't.... and since u said next time watch what kinda q i ask thanks and no thanks i don't think i asked u to tell me what i should ask or shouldn't.... so next time wait till i ask u about how muslim girl show be or shouldnt... and one lil info dear i don't think marriage as just sex... it was just general q.. and for the love of god stop acting as if u still live back in the days where no one can say shit..

peace out....

I believe in order for your man to "check" you before marriage, he has to have your consent, and if you are a classy and concious somali/muslim girl, then he won't be checking anything but groceries at the supermarket. Just a little dose of my logic. Peace.

mohamed   

wazzz up baby girl.

:) let just say we know each other very long time ur my woman,first I take you the bed and kiss you the why you want and feelin ur sexy body, kiss you and we make love the why you want. treat you like a special woman and I'm gonna say marry me u gonna say yes. if I'm rong holla back tell me than aight sweet lady.

one love.

Haaruun   

Shame On u mohamed...u could of atleast respect the name "Mohamed" and pick another nick or something...cuz it doesn't suit u at all....

MagnoonaGirl..incase u still don't know what bikro is, it means "virgin", it's only used for girls though...

And to answer ur question, it's simply haraam to have sex with ur fiance` b4 engagement.

And heey watch out for that guy(Mohamed)

A7LA-SHU   

thanks mohamed atleast someone in this place can answer something lol....

haaruun dude i know it is haram i wasn't asking it was or wasn't i was just asking if any of y'll would ever do that.. but thanks anyways.....

and watch out for who?? hey to be honest i find brotha moh here kool..... :)

Fuaad   

Magnoona..

IF any chick tells me that she's getting going on and needs to be checked, I wouldn't mind helping her needs if you know what i mean...

What about you????

Would you allow to be checked?????

mohamed   

OHHHH HELL YEA... IF MY GIRL LOOK GOOD IN BED I WOULD LOOL AT HER FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. YO IT AIN'T LIKE AM DISRESPECTING HER OR ANYTHING,, AM JUST SHOWING HER THA LUV SHE NEEDZ NAMEAN.. YA'LL FEEL ME DAMMM.. AND AFTER WE DOING OUR THING IMMA SAY TO HER BOOOOOO WOULD U MARRYYYYYYYYYYY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, AND SHE GONNNNNNNNA SAY HELLLLLLLLLLLLLL YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA. AND AM OUT...

A7LA-SHU   

HAHAHA MOHAMED.... GO EASY PPL HERE ARE KINDA RELIGIOUS DUDE. ANYWAYS FUAD TO ANSWER UR Q DEAR I WASN'T SAYING I WOULD DO THAT.... IT WAS JUST A Q.. AND IT WAS FOR THE GUYS TO ANSWER BUT ANYWAYS FUAD I SEE U THINK IT IS HARAM AND WE ALL KNOW THAT THANKS AGAIN..... .. SERIOUSLY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO U TO U RELIGIOUS WANNA BE IN HERE.. PEACE ANYWAYS LOL :confused: :rolleyes:

Fuaad   

Magnoona Girl..

I don't think you understand what I said.

Could you re-read it again...and then answer my question honestly..