Sign in to follow this  
Hibo

would u check if ur girl is good in bed :-) ...

Hibo   

I JUST WONDER IF U GUYS WOULD CHECK IF U GIRL IS GOOD IN BED BEFORE U MARRY HER? I MEAN IS IT IMPORTANT TO KNOW? JUST WONDERING I WANNA SEE U GUY'S REPLY.. PEACE OUT FOR NOW.. SALLAM.

------------------

peace in the middle east.

Salaan...

I think Taqwa might have a heart attack to see this thread. If you, sister, don't know him yet, well wait and be a little patient until a couple hours.

And for that, baliish be careful, very careful.

Macsalaama!!

Hibo   

hi all, magnoona_girl that is good idea, actually whe it comes to get mry all you care is that your lover has a nice attatute & nice looking .on the other hand it depends which lavel she is if she is "GAROOB" she don't need to be checked, either if she is "BAKRO" i expect her being bakro. that is my idea if iam wrong you can tell me. peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hibo   

thanks for the replies. and about the last person u are right. but what i don't get is that what is bakro? forgive me but i don't know somali that much so u gotta help me out here.... ones again thanks. and hope to see more replies..... take care yo'll. sallam cwm20.gif

------------------

JamaL-11   

Girl, i am after something bigger, i have to think about my future kids not my pleasure. Wether she is garoob or not, !calaf lama dagoo la diidi karo waa deeq illaah!

PS: who is this Taqwa anyway? oh i remember it is that brother who likes to twist words.

[This message has been edited by JamaL-11 (edited 05-07-2002).]

Hibo   

jamal i couldn't say it better u did hone. thanks i totally agree with u. i just asked that q to see what my somalian bro are like and if that was important... but jamal i just couldn't understand the last part which was somali it is okay thou.. thanks again.. peace out yo'll.. sallam

------------------

mataan   

salaams;

sista my answer to your question would be NO NO NO. first it is not allowed islamically, second, its not morally and socially acceptable to me. if i put in another way, how would you feel if ur future man says to u i wanna see how good u r in bed b4 i marry u? i dont need an answer from u, just think about!!

salaams

[This message has been edited by mataan (edited 05-07-2002).]

Hibo   

HI, MAGNOONA_GIRL sis, "BAKRO" MEANS A "GIRL" AND IT'S SOMALI WORD. BYE

------------------

Bachelor   

Hello Magnoona!

Isnt it immoral plus "XARAAM" to test it before Marriage? I will tell to "hoyoo" cwm23.gif so you will be in trouble. lol

Growning old is inevitable Growing up is Optional

------------------

raula   

Scuse me...say wat???chek out aa??...wow..wabaladhalace??? gal this Q is related to Zinnah..if Ican refrase it 4 ya...would U guyz be willin' to engage in Zinnah B4 marriage?..just chekin'..

No hard feelin' gal..but that's just my opinion..

midwesta

Hibo   

raula thanks girl. it was just a q i'm not saying i'm doing that nor asking anyone to do that dear. but thanks for the info anyways. and about u bacholer hahah nice dear. tell moma huh. good one.. well ppl thanks for the reply again......

bye for now. sallam....

------------------

QuruXley   

hey whatsss up yall

im kinda new around here so eazy with me!

first of all i like 2 thank my sistha who made this topic coz is kinda intersting how guyz think.

but in my opion i gotta admit in honesty that sex is a real big issue in a marriage.

my man gotta be a beast in bed. coz if i want my marriage to stand he gotta know how 2 perform in bed.

in all honest im a virgin so don't think im a lil hoochies somali girls who has lost her indentity.im just saying.

i have some one in my life right now he is everythang a women want but im not sexual attracted to him so marriage/kids/wifey is not gonna happen! coz Xise is what marriage is all about.as long as u keep on wanted that man is all good. adn some one who can't perform i'll be like nooooooooooo sex tonight honey.than u gonna start doing other thangs like fightening.

let me hea yall opion girlzzz

peaceee

Hibo   

To be honest I find this question to be ridiculously stupid... this q must be the most stupidest question I’ve heard in a long period of time. Subxanallah.... I don't understand this; break it down for me a little. So what are you really marrying the girl for? Is it because she provides good sex or what? I’ve heard both of the a genders say what their ideal guy/girl is... but I’ve never heard someone mention that as a part of their preference... sorry if I am coming of harsh here, but certainly that wasn’t not my intention... and if I remember what you’ve said correctly “I JUST WONDER IF U GUYS WOULD CHECK IF U GIRL IS GOOD IN BED BEFORE U MARRY HER?” in that sentence you said the word “check” right. So if you are “checking” that means you are committing Zinnah right and of course as you all know that is a big NO NO in our religion...subxanallah.. istaqfurl’llah walaa ilalaah ilalaah

Hibo   

lol magnoona

what a question.....all i have to say is i'm not a product he is buying...so no checking

peace

------------------

"He that cannot reason is a fool,

He that will not is a bigot.

He that dare not is a slave."

--Andrew Carnegie