Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

are we getting stuuu pider?

OG_Girl   

loooooool, Qac Qac wallalo calm down and stop Quoting in arabic when u know the girl doersn't speak it plus in other post u were talking to me in somali while u know i don't understand it.. so is that ur way to shut the people's mouth and not to reply ur comments about them ?

Salam

Qac Qaac   

nope, sis, is just when i see something that really amazes me. i tend to speak different languages that i know. because i am thinking this time, God created this... so i am just wondering that's all...

x_quizit   

wow, some of the men here truly amaze me, but on the other hand, im not at all surprised.

First, Qac, im disappointed in u, mainly b/c u still do not see what was wrong in ur friends PM, instead, u now go to the position of all us women here were offended b/c we must all be like what ur friend insinuated to OPi...to me, ur not better than him, u basically re-said everything he put in his racist hateful message and now applied to all of us. Bravo, ur in the doghouse.

2nd, to the other men, and i use that term loosely, instead of reprimanding one of ur fellow men, u instead choose to congratulate him that he did not air any of Opi's imaginary hateful messages to him. I challenge him to do so, forget the chilvary, and air it, but i have a sad lil' thought that he has nothing to put her in a bad light, and instead is bluffling, now acting like a "gentleman", and choosing..haha...not to air her imaginary messages to him.

Last but not least, this topic has indeed taught us something, some ppl are "getting stuuupider", and it is clearly demonstrated here. u got ur answer Qac, but not only from ur fellow friend, but from urself as well.

p.s.-many hide behind the veil of Islam, when in fact i have yet to see 'em acting islamicly, in regards to the PM...if thats what we show ppl is Islam,thats how muslim ppl act, can't blame em for not converting.

Qac Qaac   

2nd girl who called me ****** , and yet i didn't call anyone ****** .

X quist bravo sis. well said. i have no time to respond to some one who is driven more by his emotion then his/her intellect....

by u saying some ppl hide under islam. r u saying i am hypocryte.. again well said sis. now i am ****** , and hypocryte...

i won't even waste my to answer to u...

Originally posted by Qac Qaac:

Ok honestly waan fahmay sheekada hadda.

Waraa Garab tuujiye, gabdhahaan let's face it they don't care about opinionated, because all that time they didn't say anything. but once u said girls are cheap and clean. now every girl is involved. and u know what forget about telling them what's right, kuwaan hal il kaliya ee wax ku arkaan... ilaahooda ay qabaan.

Qac Qac,

Runta sheeg, hadii aan odhan lahaa Somali boys are cheap and balo walba wey la seexdaan, maadan xanaaqi laheyn adba? How many times ayaad tidhi...'dont generalise Somali men' iyo 'we are not all bad' laakiin marka laga hadlayo Somali girls, ma isdifaaci karno?

Whatever.

-----

Private messages:

Foruming etiquette indicates that private messages remain private...hence the 'private'. At the same time once you've sent a private message, it becomes the property of the one who receives it. So, I suppose they can do whatever they want with it.

I have to admit tho, it isnt nice to break the trust inherent in sending private messages.

Tuujiye   

wow, some of the men here truly amaze me, but on the other hand, im not at all surprised.

X, I smell your stinking feminism once again.

I'm wondering what we said to make you little girls mad. I mean did we press a red button that was very sensitive? LoL

At least Opinionated was making sense in some way I think but X, Pearl, and Raula, you guys are talking more feminist way; Worse that Opinionated. I have looked at all the post that X and pearl made and sorry to say you guys need some major help UFF.

Any ways I’m tired of you immature girls and every one now could see you guys are immature so is better for me to say no more.

Waraada kuwiina af somaliga aqriya, Aniga gabar Somali ah waan jeclahay aad iyo aad laakiin hadii sidaan oo kale u dabeecad foolxun yihiin dhulka kama qaado. Aqriya wax kaste aan qoray.

Gabdhahaan yar yar iyo kuwa wiilal ah meeshaan joogaan waxey u wada baahan yihiin dhaqan celin walaahi. Qashiin fooqul qashiin yaal waaye…

Nagu kala wada….

Qac Qaac   

D and D

abaydiis waad sax santahay oo lama generalize gareeyo dadka. who ever they are. u r right... oo xaal qaado.

laakiin abaayo, cheap and clean, is not something the somali men, call to their women. It is what the Jamaicans in Toronto call our women. and to be honest it hurts us... but as a bro somalian if u try to help the sister, she would say the stuff opinionated, x quisit, pearl was saying all this time. u r racist. old fashion. u need to get to used to this societies... even if u tell islam, doesn't allow muslim woman to sleep with a non-muslim person..

anyways sister, kama wadno sheekadaan in aan ku aflagaadeeno Gabdha hayaga, why would we do that. but rather we wanted to show them their values. and they are our strenghth as a community, if they don't get their action together the whole somali community is done... with that said. i would our women, would stop confronting, and start willing to learn.. be open minded not only to the western mentality but also their culture, hidahooda iyo dhaqankooda. be proud to speak your language somali. i hardly see girls under 22 speaking somali, even if she does know how to speak it. she prefares English.. because she wants to fit in society...

calaa kulli xaal, haddii xumaan linooga qaatay waxa aan soo qornay, then waanu ku khaldannahay, in aan wax usoo qornay dad oo wax fahmeen. laakiin waxaan umaleen gabdha akhyaarta ah, sida Dispondent & distill, Hibo, Caramel Kisses,Kaha .. and so much understandable ladies... would atleast understand our pts...

x_quizit   

Qac and Garab, so sad to see minds wasted on ignorance. I suggest u donated urs since its obviously not in good use...and yeah Qac, u are a HYPOCRITE...thats my "emotional" side talking dear Robot...may ur prosper in ur ignorant land, im glad to reside in Feminist St.

Qac Qaac   

Darman brother, if u want the girls to like you, there is alot of things to do. but to do it this way. to bash us and think u'll get their love is just sad bro....

and X, u admitted u r proud feminst... love your views. but guess what if u expect me to call u a name. u would never get it. coz i don't diss girls, specially when it is out of emotions... X.

lol   

Garab: Walaahi saa u joogtay celcelis aad ku soo baxday. Gabdhaha dhabar goynta aad ku heysid daa. Sheekada waa dhaafsantahay dood. Raga dhabdhaha lama tirsadaan ee isku xishoo.. Hooyo in aan kuu noqodane dafdataada aa keentay.. barax nimada iska dhaaf... walaalahaa waaye gabdhaha....

QacQac: Compliment kaada waa ku mahadsantahay, inkastoo gabdhahan aad u aragto in ay yihiin caruur yar yar ay infact yihiin gabdho aad u caqli badan. Hadiise ay kuugu raacsaneyn fikradaada macnaheeda ma ahan waa maan gaab. Waxaa laga yaabaa in ay la soo koreen ajinabi badan taas oo oga dhigtay wax caadi ah in ay guur mudsadaan ajinabiga. Adiga waa in aad aragtidaada dheereysaa aboowihiis. Anyways I just hope in aad isku deydid in aad qofka kale perspectiveskiida dhankooda ka eegtid.

CHILL FOLKS!

Qac Qaac   

Hibo again abaayo, aad iyo aad baad ugu mahad santahay, adviceka wanaagsan oo aad na siisay... intaa kadib abaydiis, gabdhahaan i actually know some of them are either my age or older than me, maan gaab nimada waxa keenaya waxa weeye inferioritiga ku jira... about their dhaqan, luqadooda, iyo diintoodaba.

excuse fiican baad usameesay, waxaad tiri waxaa laga yaabaa in an la koreen dad ajnabi ah. haa walaga yaabaa taas. laakiinse if those ajnabi ppl influence u to have doubts in your culture, and always question yourself... then taasi waa maan gaabnimo...

walaalo waan dhageestaa gabdha waxa ay layihiin, and i don't expect to agree with me, all i wanted to do to them was to make them start thinking about their current situations, i didn't want them to feel comfortable in their daily life.. but unfortunetly they steered to another thing now. which showed their maan gaab nimadooda.. also walaal gabdhahaan waa future ka wadankeen, hadii ay iyagii kafaanayaan wadankooda, what u expect from their children, that is if they still believe having kids, and upbringing kids, are not something putting women down. femenism view..

marka anigu waan umaleen ujeeda deedu in aan gaaray, wixii hadda ka danbeeyana waa iska foorjo laakiin waxay u egtahay, kuwaani hal dhinac kaliya ay ka socdaan.