Sign in to follow this  
Qac Qaac

are we getting stuuu pider?

Tuujiye   

Ok.. Qac'qac and opinionated, you too should shuuuut the heeeell up and one of you be the better person.

Qac'qac waraa waa ujeedaa meeshaan ma reynoosid gabadhaana easy ma isku dhiboso soo give up..

Opinionated..lol...Your one hard headed sister..stop quoting only small part of what qac'qac was saying but understand the back bone of his words...

what am I saying...you two will neva understand each other..lol...

Just give up guys....before aanan labadiinaba idin dharbaaxin oo aanan sabaaxatul duureed idinla kicin...nacalaa iskaarbihiina kutaalee...

Since this relates directly to the topic, I will make a point. Qac Qac originally stated " are you getting stuuuu pider?". I guess some people are:

By garab Tuujiye In Opinionated's PM

listen....I know how you are defending Afro American's and knowing girls in Detroit, or should i say Windser, are after Afro american brothers. I could help thinking that maybe you are with and Afro American brother..Listen i been to both places and i have seen it how chicks there act with Afro American brothers in Detroit so don't hide behind a freeking curtens and tel us that you love Afro Americans 4real..there is nothing wrong with being with Afro American Brother as long he is Muslim...But y'all party with them brothers...

I was shamed when friend of mine in detroit said to me, yo how come Somali sisters are easy going... And some of my Other Ofro americans call somali girls easy, cheep, and clean....

Don't freeking play smart because you don't make sence when you are trying to defend them educationaly because sis I DON'T THINK YOUR THAT SMART....and i only asked you were because i wanted to make a point. I also Thought talking to you private was better.....

Now, I am officially wiping my hands clean of this thread because I have made my point.

Qac Qaac   

wipe your hand or don't who cares.

But wallahi opinionated u went too far now, i thought, i was the guy who can't debate, and look what u did. u actually went to your private message copies what brother Garab Tuujiye said to you, and made it public to everyone to see. what kind of person are you sis. don't u know atleast keep what the brother is saying in private. or u were that desperate to make a point so u could win this arguement.... but this is too much. and now i know what kind of person you are. u acted like a kid, and digged what was in pm outside, just to humiliate this brother... uf ciyaal baaba la hadleenay inlee intaas oo dhan. how come u guys didn't tell me how they think.

x_quizit   

Qac Qaac, be fair bro, the man clearly embarrased himself by sending her such a hateful and mean spirited PM. I think as a bro who prides himself as religious and respect oriented, u should reprimand ur fellow brother and teach him the proper way to talk to a sister, regardless if they do not agree on certain views. there was no need for him to practically accuse her of being an instrument for a black man's pleasure, for lack of not knowing how else to describe his message.

I for one, im glad she posted this because it shows that ppl act a different way with the general public and another in private.

p.s.-i think she deserves an apology, there was no need for it.

:eek:

Now, I am officially wiping my hands clean of this thread because I have made my point

Wise choice!!! I don't think you deserve hate pm's and some1 like garab tuujiye should be exposed. She didn't asked to be pm'ed, did she? So why should it be kept private?

I also think she deserves an apology and respect from some folks here. I notice that specific nomads shine unnecessary light on Opinionated when they become frustrated or unable to express their views or simply just can't handle her 2 cents. Grow up guys. We're all adults here, no 2 individuals think alike. :rolleyes:

You don't like what she has to say, then either challenge it or move on. No need to get personal.

Qac Qaac   

X quisite and Kaha. sisters first of all wlc to this topic.

second of all. i still don't think, she had right to show what the brother said in public, that is wrong in any language, and think about it. if u were that person u wouldn't like someone to make public of what u said to a person in pm.

Tuujiye   

lol...........

Hey listen up people somalida waxey ku maah maaday, nabar danqanaya maka la taabtuu xanuunaa, Runta wee kaa nixisaa ee kuma disho...Meaning the truth hurts....

Me personally I have my own Opinion like Opinionated says "every one have their own freedom of speech..."

Now Opinionated when I sent you this private message, I did it because I thought this had nothing to do with others and it had nothing to do with the topic...But I wasn't hiding sis because I careless about what others think..

You are a young girl as everyone could see now and people in here that have just jointed this discussion who are already responding to things that they haven’t been fallowing at all, I would tell you guys to read what has been said and the character of Opinionated. Even more read everything Opinionated has posted in this forum and any forum..

Then you should all judge.....

It is true that there’re many Somalian sisters who date Afro American Brothers And there Are many Somali brothers who date Afro American sisters an white girls.. But some do it because they love the person, and decide to get them to become Muslim if they are not which is really nice. But there are some, who know nothing about their culture infect hate, their culture and religion and Nationality. And the only reason thy at Afro American or whites I because they are trying to fit in and wanting to be westernized...sick...Now opinionated You defended them people with out any proof, you didn't care the fact if they were Muslim or not, Their nationality and claimed that we Qac'qac and I, are discriminating Afro Americans..

Is obvious that you are immature sis and I would sagest you to go back to your roots because being opinionated with no knowledge will take you far away from your religion and your nationality...

P.S. The truth hurts Opinionated so please don't send me any more pm's....because you are too immature for this discussion.

Qac Qaac   

Double post sorry nomads

Kaha also sis, be fair. read what we said to Opinionated, on previous posts u would see, we never said anything to her. untill she came off to strong, maybe it is her way of getting points across. but u would see that we didn't isolate her from anyone. but rather she is the one who did this to herself. anyways it is the last time i would have any debate with this girl. because honestly i don't want her propogating stuff that i didn't say.

so i guess in a way i would take your advice, and won't debate with her anymore. but u can't blame it on us.... when she did this to herself...

p.s. if i offended her sorry. but next time she should read the things carefully and open minded ness....

Tuujiye   

I for one, im glad she posted this because it shows that ppl act a different way with the general public and another in private.

p.s.-i think she deserves an apology, there was no need for it.

Sis X, stop being lazy and read everything that was posted and see wear everyone is coming from. And don’t just criticize what someone said in a paragraph. Read the entire thing and don’t just take out a knife because we have past those jahilaya days.

Same goes to you too kaha. ”exposed” for what, stetting my Opinion? As Opinionated would say I have my own opinion.

Don’t just jump in the discussion but go back and read what Opinionated was writing and how she was way of topic. I haven’t said any hate messages to Opinionated when we were sending each other some pm. She said negative things to me in private but it didn’t hurt me because it wasn’t true. But what I said back hurt her because I believe it was the truth.

Qac’qac you are right man. Qof gu’ kaa weyn baa la yiri wuu kaa waayo aragsan yahay. Hada kabacdina sxb anigana waan joojiyey la hadalka gabadhaan.

Waraa iska baashaala hadaad xanaaqdaana gambada iska tuuraa….lol.

x_quizit   

I did read all the posts everyone has posted b4 I posted my own view, but I still fail to see how a mere disagreement warrants such an aggressive and idiotic attack.I see that you missed the whole point, its not about what u two said to each other, its about respecting one anothers views w/o u dear sir coming out with wild attacks. B4 u get on ur high horse, re-examine ur comment to her and i bet the only reason ur being defensive is that she exposed ur childish comments. So once again, be a man and just admit to ur mistake, instead of attacking those of us who found ur comments extremely offensive to another human being. May you one day see the light, if not, carry on in ignorance.Im done enlightening, the un-enlightenable.

Cheers!

Qac Qaac   

I thought u just said, if u don't agree with the person, leave them alone. well sis what happen to u, about the respect they should for each other. what happen to all that blah blah sis. it looks like u just disrespected him... even though u said, we should respec each other. i find it quite contradicting... i am not putting you on the spot light. but somebody had to say it.

x_quizit   

By me pointing out his faults is disrespectful? look at his comment and look at mine, if mine is what made u see disrespect, then may u both live in ur blessed lil'world.

lol   

Listen GARAB & QAC : I do respect your opinions and views about this whole dillema we have created in with this topic, but then you guys should atleast listen when we cry out too. Don't be uncivil and don't get personal. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and when one states them we should either diagree with it and attack the idea or ignore it and move it.. in other words Agree to DISagree What opinionated said is right in her own terms and principles and what you said is right too in your concepts... so don't try to impose yours on her.... simple as dat brothas...

We are all brothers and sisters here.. let us respect each other.

Garab tuujiye:

....I know how you are defending Afro American's and knowing girls in Detroit, or should i say Windser, are after Afro american brothers. I could help thinking that maybe you are with and Afro American brother..Listen i been to both places and i have seen it how chicks there act with Afro American brothers in Detroit so don't hide behind a freeking curtens and tel us that you love Afro Americans 4real..there is nothing wrong with being with Afro American Brother as long he is Muslim...But y'all party with them brothers...

You my dear, reek of hypocrisy. On the one hand going to great lengths to state that your not racist towards African Americans, while at the same time accusing Opinionated of only defending A-Americans because she must be dating one of them.

"There is nothing wrong with Afro American Brother as long as he is Muslim..."

LoL...of course not, yet everything you wrote negates this statement. Don't try to bring Islam into it. You couldnt care less whether they are muslims or not. Your just discriminating against them and against OP because she defended them. Plain racism.

Moving on,

It is true that there’re many Somalian sisters who date Afro American Brothers And there Are many Somali brothers who date Afro American sisters an white girls.. But some do it because they love the person, and decide to get them to become Muslim if they are not which is really nice. But there are some, who know nothing about their culture infect hate, their culture and religion and Nationality. And the only reason thy at Afro American or whites I because they are trying to fit in and wanting to be westernized.

What does this mean exactly? That Somali boys love their non-somali gf and try to convert them to Islam, while Somali girls are only fleeing their culture and identity and only want to rub-uglies?

Bullshit.

You can have ur opinions, just be honest and admit ur biased against African Americans and probably against Somali girls too. Waa lawada ogyahay inay somaalidu racist to the bone tahay. No big deal. Also, there are many hypocritical faaraxs who would bang anything in a skirt no matter what her race/religion, yet who cry foul when/if they see a Somali sis with a non-somali male.

OP deserves an apology. Wether you give it or not depends on what kinda person you are.