Sign in to follow this  
man_in_malaysia

Fikrada Gebedha Bikro ma Tahay....

Salaam Caleykum SOL users..

Waayihi somalida gebedha aan BIKRO eheen in eey guur hesho aad bey u adkeeed---taaso aniga igula muuqata wax wanaaagsanaa madaama gebdhaha wax badan ka reeebeesay guuurkana ay si dhaqsa ah gebdhaha u guursan jireen , fikradaas waxey kalo abuuri jirtay KALSOONI...what do you thinking sxbyaal..is that fikrad still exist among us or it is already died out, miyeeenaan wanagsaneen in eey fikradaas jirto.....

NGONGE   

^^ It's an intellectual discussion, ayaayo. Only it seems the intellect is filled with ideas of treachery and betrayal! :D

Ibtisam   

What is first of all Birko??

From Zenobia response, it sounds like he asked if women who do not have a vagina deserve marriage.

Edit:

I just saw Ngonge post.

Poster No! non-virgin women, do not deserve marriage, they are doomed to old age, stoning to death, punishment from the society they live in and they should be cast out, banished. Heaven Lord what where they thinking! :rolleyes:

P.s. Did I mention that "good" men like yourself should not be insulted with that kind of fikrada.

Blessed   

Ngonge,

LOL. I’ll take my leave then. ;)

Ghanima,

Yabkiisa's [and the dancer above me] comments is worse. He said virginity is only possible with prepubescent girls.

nuune   

Yaa Xubeyr, dat is why I said ceesaan yaroo mina shaakiriin

Zenobii, topigga ayaan ka yaabey, hence ceesaan yaroo mina shaakiriin, it is worse than my Juus Gareen and Geerisheyn topics

Paragon   

^^Lol Nuune. Geerishayntaaba cajiib ah. All these other things are simple formalities... Balse taas waa qudbasiro on the cutting edge.

Anway, beryahan waa maxay all the talk about body parts? Its not summer yet, or is it just a warming up exercise to it? smile.gif

Blessed   

^LOL! Okay, you're off the hook then.. ;)

Xubeer,

Using flowery language can often cloud the absurdity of the argument. Besides, English words are less brutal. :D

nuune   

Yaa Xubeyr, sxb geerisheyntu wali ma aysan saameeyn Soomaalida badankood, waa markii loo yaabi lahaa ummada markey ku fido fitnatul geerisheyn smile.gif

Zenobii, anigu erayada qaarkood af Soomaalkaa ku fiican baan oran lahaa in lagu yiraahdo intii luqad shisheeye loo raadsan lahaa,

Yaan luqada la minja xaabin baan oran lahaa

Paragon   

^^Lol, Nuune. Waa runtaa sxb.

Zenobia, lol@brutal. I've never seen the 'v' writen in Somali yet. That'd be the day I leave the net as a result of trauma.