Sign in to follow this  
kyz

why somali men go to india to marry poor illiterate girls?!!!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

quote:Originally posted by Abyan:

quote:

Originally posted by Fabregas:

All thoroughbred Islamic, Somali tribesmen of noble cushitic and Arabian origins

Adi kaaley, xaad noogu celcelinee "All throughbred islamic,somali tribesmen of noble cushitic and arabian origins". Waaba noogne bee.

ps, there is something wrong with that quote,it makes me feel uneasy.....
:D:D

Someone had finally to say this, unfortunately.

"Noble Carab origins?" My gadaal.
abowe leh wa ramadan camal. "what is gadaal" and waxa shegeysid, noh de? :D This is unmanly and such profanities are deeply against the customs of throughbred islamic,somali tribesmen of noble cushitic and arabian origins". Perhaps you should ban your self from the forum for insulting my noble heritage mr admin?

Abyan, join the club. ;)

I know of few guys who did this. A friend of friend who is already married to an Indian lady was thinking of getting his second Indian wife this year. I heard he was going to move one to Dubai while the other lives in Seattle.

Marrying Indian women is spreading like wild fire these days.

Som@li   

Waxaa la ii sheegay nin 4 sano markuu qabay gabadh Hindi ah arinkan qabsadey, waxa uu ka daalay raalinimadeedii, Qof aan cabasho la ahayn, Markaas buu waxa uu damcay in uu furo.

Waxa u go'aansaday marka ay khalad ama wax gaf ah samayso in uu furo, Laakin waxba waa samayn waydey arinkiina waa ku dheeradey, Maalintii danbe markii uu qadeeyey ayuu waxa uu udirsadey koob biya ah, intii ay kijada ku maqneyd ayuu iska dhigay wax gam'ay, oo seexday,isagoo isleh haday ku toosiso dharbaax oo sida ku fur, isagoo leh hurdada maxaad iiga qastey?

Hurdadii baba la dagtay waxa uu soo toosay sadex saacadood ka dib isaga ku fekeraya mar marsiiyo uga dhig oo dheh "haraad baan ku seexday", laakin waxa uu ka war helay iyada oo la dul taagan gaalaaskii biyaha ahaa, Wuu cawdu bilaysey oo go'aan ku gaarey in uu dhaqdo xaaskiisa, tanoo kalena ka helayn Soomaali.

Markaa duulki caadi maaha, :D

nuune   

^^ lool Hindida caadi ma ahan, laakin waxaa la yiri dumarkooda waxay leeyihiin timaha ape-ka oo kale min xabad ilaa suulka hoose, waa un ape guurso, afar mindi iyo sakiin baa ag taalo subax iyo habeen oy isku xiiraan, no offence to those who married Indian girls, but this is a fact!

nuune   

^^^ lool true, kubad maba ciyaaraan meel laga marana ma yaqaanaan, da reason is obvious actually, they can't run, if they do, all that spicy things in their stomach ayaa soo butaacayo and would burst out of their mouth,

raaliyo aan ordi karin ama aan beerka kaa xanshirin karin maxaa waaye

waa la iiga sheekeeyey in duamrkoodu dhogorta daanyeerka oo kale leeyihiin, timaha unbaad dhinacyaha iskaga leexin, shaqaaba kuu soo baxeeso camal

nuune   

sxb maba suxuurto anigu, waana runtaa, can't believe next weekend is EID, subxaanallaah, dat was so quick wallaahi, Ilaahoow hanagu dadajin ramadanka aan iskaga jirnee

war libaax,

I have not heard of this trend but if it so, it is probably the same reason why white men are increesingly attracted to philipino women: these women are supposedly more docile, and less contentious. Personally I love the fiery spirit of our women.

I had comic take on this topic. It was entitled: AFFARTANO JIRRO AFARTAN KUNI ACCOUNTIGA U TAALO.

please visit my site and open the first episode of radio. Radiowwiilwaal.wordp ress.com

wiilwaal

Paragon   

It's all xiiso. like other xiiso's the time will come when the old addage is realised to be true: lama huraan waa cawska jiilaal.

Whatever happens, home for me is the Somali woman. That is, however much she pisses me off at times. :D

My friend left here to India last week to marry an Indian woman, saying, "please, join me there, these Indian women are just great devouts to their husbands." The trend is scary for a lot of unmarried Somali girls, I think.