Sign in to follow this  
kyz

why somali men go to india to marry poor illiterate girls?!!!

Xidigo   

"why somali men go to india to marry poor & illiterate girls?!!!"

What? Are you kidding me? Who cares haday xataa ayshaca ka dhacaan. Please... :rolleyes:

kyz   

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

"why somali men go to india to marry poor & illiterate girls?!!!"

What? Are you kidding me? Who cares haday xataa ayshaca ka dhacaan. Please... :rolleyes:

i fear you have to care, these Farahs are getting Alternatives and exploring in new areas, these indian girls are now in the competion things will not be easy as before, you have to do some thing about this worrying trend ,,girls.

Aaliyyah   

He made me laugh,he said "she wont sleep until I sleep,she wont eat until I have eaten"..Now is there such a xalimo out there? [big Grin] [Razz]

I guess not. I want to be fed first.. icon_razz.gif

somali guys go to india because indian girls are so beautiful than somali ladies if you go to inida you can marry like Aishwariya, katrina kaif and so many athers, also india girls are loyal to their husband there is no gibir,qaylo only there is mac and haday rabtana kabaha bay kaa bixinaysaa intaada fariisan

Originally posted by dhufayz:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote:

The question is why these guys prefer indian girls then somalis?

I need statistics brother Dhufayz. Please,Dhufayzna haa galin...just come forth with teh numbers
smile.gif
Faarax-Brawn, sxb to come up with stastistics needs research and tiro koob, but I tell you their number is large and increasing by the day they are in hundrendts if not thousands
Adeer,You can not make sweeping allegations like that with out some facts. But in the absense of such data, i will take the waxa la yiri collection.(Names of hebel hebel laakin waa inaad keentaa)

Paragon   

Talk about fcking up the bloodline.

edit

But I know few brothers who did marry Indian. And most of these girls are hardly illiterate.

^some will see it as grading up the bloodline. Indians are quite inteligent,enterpren uel and quite serious good looking. I do not see a blood being &*F up yaa xaaji.

I just realized your name. L0L,Humble eh? smile.gif

Regular Indians good looking? Hardly.

To the OP: Because Somali men have found out that opposites do not attract? :D

On a more serious note: what facts/statistics/sou rces is your post even based on? I was always under the impression that Indians despise black people.

Blessed   

So some Faaraxs are into Indian girls.. Good for them! Why is it a problem for the rest of us? Live and shaqo yeelo.. yeah?

p.s The constant repitition of arguments and scaremongering over interracial marriages in this forum, you'd think Somalis didn't have more important issues to worry about.. :rolleyes:

Blessed   

^A lot of things that many Somalis don't have: Peace, Security, Food, Water...

Being from the same country / family doesn't give us ownership over someones heart or choices. Some faarax / xaalimos marriage is not important or interesting to me unless I was engaged / married to said Faarx. ;)

Fabregas   

All thoroughbred Islamic, Somali tribesmen of noble cushitic and Arabian origins should be encouraged to marry into other cultures. This will open up new avenues of trade, educational and political links with the other peoples of the world, especially if it is with the aristocratic dynasties of the globe. It is also vitally important that all thoroughbred Islamic, Somali tribesmen and women of noble cushitic and Arabian origins produce more and more babies, as our numbers are been depleted by war, famine, migration and westernisation which promotes 2 children families. That said, thoroughbred Islamic, Somali tribesmen of noble cushitic and Arabian origins should only go for the most stunning, educated and Islamic women of other races , and not marry ever other average non Somali in the hood, as this would degrade Somali women. It is also wise to have a second wife in Somalia, just in case the other racial women destroys the culture of your children and need to runaway with them to your tribal base in SOmalia.

Fabregas.

Abyan   

Originally posted by Fabregas:

All thoroughbred Islamic, Somali tribesmen of noble cushitic and Arabian origins

Adi kaaley, xaad noogu celcelinee "All throughbred islamic,somali tribesmen of noble cushitic and arabian origins". Waaba noogne bee.

ps, there is something wrong with that quote,it makes me feel uneasy.....

Originally posted by Abyan:

quote:Originally posted by Fabregas:

All thoroughbred Islamic, Somali tribesmen of noble cushitic and Arabian origins

Adi kaaley, xaad noogu celcelinee "All throughbred islamic,somali tribesmen of noble cushitic and arabian origins". Waaba noogne bee.

ps, there is something wrong with that quote,it makes me feel uneasy.....
:D:D

Someone had finally to say this, unfortunately.

"Noble Carab origins?" My gadaal.