Sign in to follow this  
kyz

why somali men go to india to marry poor illiterate girls?!!!

Chimera   

Don't be offended by my advice sxb, i'm just tired of the nomads who go on Ajanabi forums with their superiority complexes forcing me and others to trash those Ajanabis who rightfully attack these Somali trolls back. The girls will be yapping about how beautiful Somali women are accompanied by pics of the usual suspects(models) and the boys keep on going that they were never enslaved. The links posted here will only add to that rubbish.

^I'm not offended!!

N I didn't see any Somali trollers there. I thought the whole thing was very entertaining, it's not something I would waste time refuting.

I think we should ask Sophist how get to white supremacist site :D:D

Originally posted by Urban:

:D

"The question is why these guys prefer indian girls then somalis?"

What's so special about somali women yaqey?

gasp.jpg

Seriously, someone tell me. It always seems like a big deal when a somali lady/guy marries a foreigner or a convert.

"PRICELESS"

why somali men go to india to marry poor & illiterate girls?!!!

Gabdhaha xaga degan la guursado meherka iyagaa bixiyo, according to their dhaqan. So, to jaamacs, it all comes basically to saving some shilin, and it is globalization after all. :D

On a serious note, however, a jaamac qof Hindi (not diin-wise) ah qabo ma arkin.

Aaliyyah   

Actually a friend of mine's cousin is married to a Somali guy and she's indian. But, she converted and last I heard they were happy. am not sure if the meher had anything to do with it. I doubt it. Even though it's awesome to marry people who have your culture, language so that way it is easy for him/her to communicate well with your grandparents and family. For some it works to marry outside their race and they find that happiness with ppl of other races. so who are we to judge...

salaam

Tuujiye   

MMA Familiga koo ku jiro aa sameeye nooh... reer wuxuu u tagay 8 gabdhood leh oo wili hal ama labo kala weyn..waxaa u qabtaa in sidii lo'dii oo kale loo xanaanadeesto nooh..markuu tagay uu kasoo baxsaday midii ugu weyneed hadana 4 caruur ee marooyaan....Calaf waxaa ladhahay abaa god aaqiro xitaa waa ugaga taba tagee adoo yaanbo wadatid...

Wareer Badanaa!!

NGONGE   

Originally posted by Aaliyah416:

Actually a friend of mine's cousin is married to a Somali guy and she's indian. But, she converted and last I heard they were happy. am not sure if the meher had anything to do with it. I doubt it.

salaam

In case any passer by may think India has no Muslims. They do, a 154 million Muslims. But they only make up 12% of the population, which is why Aaliyah's friend's cousins's wife had to convert to Islam.

kyz   
Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiy aar:

[QB]

]Gabdhaha xaga degan la guursado meherka iyagaa bixiyo, according to their dhaqan. So, to jaamacs, it all comes basically to saving some shilin, and it is globalization after all. :D

may be it has to do some thing with the shilling as you said, but these farahs do pay the yarad(dowry) to the relatives of the indian girls , in india it is very defficult for girls to find husbands because they have to buy for example if the family has 4 girls they can not avoid the buy husband for all these girls so when suddenly somali men show up who want to marry they are happely welecomed because these guys are ready to pay yarad instead of receiving it.

Urban   

Correct me if I'm wrong but the brides' family paying the dowry is practiced by hindus not the muslims.

This whole thing is down to personal choice.

I understand the culture argument and thinking about how your kids will be raised up. But for every Somali that marries a non somali, there will always be many others who stick to their own. Also, marrying outside of your race/culture doesn't necesarily mean robbing your kids off their culture, the extended family is always there and it's the parents to keep them involved in their childrens' lives. Experiencing 2 different cultures doesn't harm anyone.

I'm not advocating for the marriage of foreigners, but merely saying that it doesn't concern us and it certainly doesn't make it a problem that needs to be addressed.

Who cares, lets ship them all to India, hadaysan soo cararin with their skinny lafo been baan sheegays. I have seen plenty of men(in the family of course) who married outside cadaan, hindi, iyo black Americans oo ama divorced ah, ama somaliya u dhuuntay so that they can marry Somali girls. There is something special

about someone who enjoys a couple of reer miyi jokes with you even if he doesnt speak the language well.

Speaking of weird jokes, have you heard the one where the old lady said " Ilaahayow i kici oo ha i kala reebin, markay kala bar kacday kute ama kacaye is ka daa!!" Rumor has it she was frozen in that position.