Sign in to follow this  
kyz

why somali men go to india to marry poor illiterate girls?!!!

UZTAAD   

in my oponion, I think women to be raaliya to her husband and obey him is a important quality which is needed from every wife

^i am coming!

Warning thought - i would say anything to make you mine (read submissive)

Now here is the plan, naag ma maqli karo so best that you announce that you're the property of none other than the lovely Chocolet. Some sort of a tatoo would be sufficient enuff for the time beings.

I cost a fortune, so now is the time to put your five-year-plan to become a millioner into action. And oh yeah, I will submit my daily-demands later on.

All in good time Malaabbey :D

Horta ayn is guursono - legend of zu ba wadaadka ah, webiga mudug baa markhantiga ah, Raaliyo iska micneyndoona.

soo tiix waxwalba oo aad doonaysid - balse aynu isla garano - guurka ka horeya kuli. :D

UZTAAD   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^^ what is your definition of Raaliyo?

my defintion of ralliya it is what they call in arabic Zawja saliha, the husbands has certain rights on women and wife certain rights in ISlam, i she gives these rights to her husband she is defenitely Ralliya.

We all realize that relationships shift over time and feelings sometimes change.but If a husband truly loves his wife and take care, reignite the love in her by how he treats her, romancing her, no doubt she will become raaliyos

UZTAAD   

1- The wife must be faithful, trustworthy, and honest.

2- She must not deceive her mate by deliberately avoiding conception lest it deprive him of legitimate progeny.

3- She must not allow any other person to have access to that which is exclusively the husband's right, i.e. sexual intimacy.

4-She must not receive anyone in his home whom the husband does not like.

5-She may not accept their gifts without his approval. This is probably meant to avoid jealousy, suspicion, gossip, etc., and also to maintain the integrity of all parties concerned.

6- The husband's possessions are her trust. If she has access to any portion thereof, or if she is entrusted with any fund, she must discharge her duty wisely and thriftily. She may not lend or dispose of any of his belongings without his permission.

7- With respect to intimacy, the wife is to make herself desirable; to be attractive, responsive, and cooperative.

8- A wife may not deny herself to her husband, for the Qur'an speaks of them as a comfort to each other. Due consideration is, of course, given to health and decency.

9- Moreover, the wife is not permitted to do anything that may render her companionship less desirable or less gratifying. If she neglects herself, the husband has the right to interfere with her freedom to rectify the situation and insure maximum self-fulfillment for both partners. She is not permitted to do anything on his part that may impede her gratificatio

MZanzi   

There was this really beautifull indian girl...I don't know what kind of indian but she didnt believe in proper hygiene such as soap and water...so indians usually turn me off...well the ones that have that kind of tradition of not using deordant....nothing worst than a stinky WOMEN.

Horta ayn is guursono - legend of zu ba wadaadka ah, webiga mudug baa markhantiga ah, Raaliyo iska micneyndoona.

Waan ka noqday icon_razz.gif Nin i hor boodayo isnt submissive enough. You shoul've waited in agony for my return and response but waaba iga **** hadashay, hence my refusal to process your application :D

kyz   

Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

quote: The question is why these guys prefer indian girls then somalis?

I need statistics brother Dhufayz. Please,Dhufayzna haa galin...just come forth with teh numbers
smile.gifFaarax-Brawn, sxb to come up with stastistics needs research and tiro koob, but I tell you their number is large and increasing by the day they are in hundrendts if not thousands

Indhoos   

There is a family friend who did this, and he recited the same things Malika mentioned...She saves her spendings money and gives it back, she won't sleep til he sleeps, etc. I remembered the movie Coming to America, when Eddie met his African Bride....hmmm,