Sign in to follow this  
kyz

why somali men go to india to marry poor illiterate girls?!!!

Malika   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

More to do with submissiveness, and most Somali men who marry do aftr a divorce.

This perhaps is the reason,after their hearts have been broken by the Queen of Suuro,he goes to Delhi to find himself a raaliyah..It has happened to my neighbor,he seems much happier.

He made me laugh,he said "she wont sleep until I sleep,she wont eat until I have eaten"..Now is there such a xalimo out there? :Dicon_razz.gif

Malika   

Che,I think some men do prefer 'slave like wives' ..It's possible,wont piss if he is next door and can hear it..Lol

Ibti -Imagine that has made him move her from India to Dubai!..LOL

C&H..LOL.

The Western Media is so selectiv; I wonder why the Asians, especially the Indians, Chinese, and their neighboring countries dont get picked on for Women's rights violations as they do on say, Saudi Arabia? How they treat women is plain disgusting.

kyz   

in some places in india women worship their husband as gods and when he dies she will be buirned to death with him although this tradition was already banned so it is not surprise to see indian women are so raaliya

Malika   

^Well,there is something to learn from them then,strong headed Somali Women need to be put down..reerihii bee burburiyeen,halagaa qabtoo raga miskintaa.. :D

(waiting for Ibti to hit me on the head with her budh]

The way Raaliyo is being described here i say there is a fine line between raaliyo iyo *****. Anagaa wax aragnay - Soo Soomali ma oran jirin

Dumar - waa

1- mid jaban kabto; iyo

2- mid kaban jabiso; iyo

3- ma kabto mana jabiso.

Kolay raaliyadan la sheegayo waa tan saddexaad bay ila tahay.

Well,there is something to learn from them then,strong headed Somali Women need to be put down..reerihii bee burburiyeen,halagaa qabtoo raga miskintaa..

Malika, luuqa soo gal, let me have a word or two with you bal hon ;) *whispers to Malika " now tell me. You're setting up the SOL boys right? Right, thats what I thought, shax shax." icon_razz.gif

Zayid,

I'm looking for a submissive kusband, if you see one send my way smile.gif .