Sign in to follow this  
kyz

why somali men go to india to marry poor illiterate girls?!!!

kyz   

nowadays there is increasing number of somali men who are mostly from nothern america and Europe who are going to india to mary indian girls.

And these guys firstly they wanted to marry decent,beutiful and educated girls from india which they saw indian films.

But they end up marrying poor illetrate girls who even can't speak english language.

bcoz the girls who are educated and have good family backgrounds, dont want to marry foreigners.

The question is why these guys prefer indian girls then somalis?

chubacka   

^ to get to the other side?! icon_razz.gif

Dhufayz, lets answer your question with a question, do you know any faraaxs who have travelled to India to get hitched?

Did they tell you their reason?

Can you get one to join SOL and explain his journey and his marriage ceremony and if possible add some pictures. ;)

That would answer all our questions.

kyz   

I have met some of these guys but they didn't tell me the reason but I think there is shortage of raaliyaas in the qurbaha that is why they have travelled as far south asia to find raliya girls .

or may be marriage cost is very high in the western countries so they think economicaly

Urban   

:D

"The question is why these guys prefer indian girls then somalis?"

What's so special about somali women yaqey?

gasp.jpg

Seriously, someone tell me. It always seems like a big deal when a somali lady/guy marries a foreigner or a convert.

Do somali guys really travel to India to get marry? that is news to me. but thanks I am not going or wana marry non-saomali. I like our haliimos their uunsi their suuro is irrepressible

kyz   
Originally posted by Urban:

[QB] :D

it is big deal sxb because it is important social issue, we are trying to know more about its causes and effects. I persinaly against marrying a forein person because it will cause allot of trouble to my children their reer abti will be another culture and language and that is not good for the fure of your children.

Cabdow   

I would have done the same only if she looked like Aishwarya Rai, but other then that i rather stick with my Uunsi smelling, dirac wearing, bariis making xalimo's! Bless them and their overloaded suuro soul smile.gif

Sophist   

Originally posted by Urban:

:D

gasp.jpg

Seriously, someone tell me. It always seems like a big deal when a somali lady/guy marries a foreigner or a convert.

Because we want to keep the pure Somalid gene unsullied smile.gif

If you don't know Somalid, check these out http://www.stormfron t.org/forum/showthre ad.php?t=554149

Regards,

S.

^LOL

Apparently Solers are not only the ones who occasionaly blab about whether the Somali is negro, mut or pure race :D:D

Jama.jpg

I wonder how feels about being part of white supremacist discussion :D:D

Aight boys, lets keep our gene purity and find fine Somalid Greco and Berber girls :cool:

Somehow I think Mr Peacenow and Marx would actually enjoy this-Confirmed no dirty Arab gene :D:D

Chimera   

Not you too Che,

Bro I don't think it's wise to post links to such hateful forums on SOL, i have already advised Sophist to delete them.